Maybe..-Sam X Reader

(Y/n) didn't want to join Fury's rookie crew. It sounded dumb. And she told him so. But after a while, saving the city all by herself got harder and harder. Other wannabe heroes would come along and 'help' her, even though she tooOOOOoootally had things under control.

Whatever the heck that meant.

(Y/n), also known as (H/n), flew/watched/hovered over New York City herself, watching for crime. (Idk what your powers are so fix the story in your head, haha!)

Suddenly, she spotted Batrock the Leaper robbing a poor old lady on a surprisingly empty sidewalk.

"Help!" the feeble old grandmother yelped. "He stole my purse! Help!"

You leapt off the buildings/flew down to her and somehow landed safely on the concrete.

You delivered a counterclockwise to Batrock's jaw, effectively stopping him, but he wasn't finished with you, and he still had the old woman's purse. He kicked you in the ribs (so predictable 🙄😂😂), sending you flying backwards and crashing through the window of a nearby cafe.

You grunted and got up from the glass covered floor, the startled and scared customers inside staring at you. "Guess I'm not his..cup of tea."

(Ba-dum TSS)

You ran out back to the crime scene, only to find Batrock already handcuffed and currently being loaded into a S.H.I.E.L.D. airship, the old lady walking away with her purse, and Spider-Man's hero entourage standing there, looking at you.

"Oh great," you said, putting your hands on your hips. "Another job finished for me, even though I didn't need it!"

"Relax, (H/n)," Nova said to you, waving off your frustration like it was nothing. "Batrock had started to make a run for it while you were shooting bad puns in the coffee shop. So we stopped him. You're welcome."

You rolled your eyes. It was hard to have a crush on the human rocket himself when you were about 500% done with his crap.

Nova walked closer to you, tentatively. "(H/n), we could really use you on our team. You're amazing, and very talented. We need you, (h/n), I..I need you."

Your eyes widened. "You.."

Nova shrugged and awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. "I..like you, (y/n)," he whispered.

"I do too," you breathed.

"So..so you'll join the team?" Nova asked, a little louder than he had before, so that no one would think he was talking about what he had been talking about.

So, you joined Spider-Man's team for rookie heroes, and soon you and Nova became more than friends...

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
My thanks to daughterofhades2005 for requesting this oneshot!!
I don't even care if you guys liked it or not, I'll leave that be..😉😉😋

Thanks for everything guys!
Bye!