Scary Little Kitten-Miles X Supervillain!Reader

Kid Arachnid (aka Miles Morales) had been ordered by Fury to take down Feline, a super dangerous supervillain. Miles muttered to himself as he swung along the skyscrapers of New York City with his webbing, on his way to Feline's lair.

"Psht. Feline. Doesn't sound very scary," Miles taunted, although he was alone. "What is she gonna do, scratch me to death? ...Actually that sounds pretty painful.."

He finally arrived at the entrance of Feline's lair, an old kitty litter warehouse. "Oh, this just keeps getting better and better. And more and more clichè."

He stepped inside through the huge open metal doors, and as soon as he was inside, they slammed shut behind him. "Ooo..kayyy...." he started to get nervous. Maybe this supervillain was more super than she was letting on.

Miles walked slowly, since he was in complete darkness, but he eventually saw a faint light off in the distance. Feline! It must be her, he thought. He ran silently towards the light, and as it became brighter and brighter the closer and closer he came, the more and more he could see around him.

Piles of loose kitty litter and stacks of bags of the stuff were all over the place. (I guess you could say the warehouse was littered with it...😆😆😆🤓🤓🤓🤓😅sorry)

Then, in the concentrated light against the wall, he saw a shadow. It became larger and larger, taking on the form of a human with..ears and a tail?!

"Who DAAARESSS to enter MY lair??" the shadow boomed. "SHOW YOURRSELF!!"

Miles stepped forward, readying his electric shock and webbing. "I'm Kid Arachnid, Feline! And you're about to go DOWN!!" He leapt towards the shadow, knowing there would be a person in front of it.

He suddenly stopped when he saw a small girl with a megaphone.

"...Where..where's Feline?" Miles asked confusedly.

The short girl looked up at him, her ears and whiskers twitching angrily. Her tail swished from side to side. "I AM Feline, you idiot!"

Miles looked down at his opponent, then busted up laughing.

"Stop it!" Feline yelled, this time not so angry. "Stop laughing, it's not funny!!"

Miles tried to contain himself. He straightened up, cleared his throat, and looked down at her again. "So," he said, "why are you a supervillain? You're not very scary."

"Of course I'm scary, I'm a human-cat hybrid!"

"You live in a warehouse of kitty litter."

"It's convenient!"

"You're 4 foot 7, at best."

"I'm vertically challenged!"

"You have cute little ears and whiskers and a tail, for the love of Pete!"

Feline blushed, and twitched her whiskers. "You..think I'm cute..?"

Miles blushed too. "Well..I mean..yeah. I mean look at you. You're practically a little kitten!"

"I am Feline!!!"

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
This is for AuthoroftheUniverses . I hope you liked it!!