I WAS WORRIED SICK!!-Sam X Reader

(Tim Hawkins, anyone?😀) (also (s/n) means superhero name)

You were flipping through a fashion magazine while laying on your bed in the helicarrier.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........Gucchi......." you whispered in agony, whishing you could own everything displayed on those glossy pages.

Fury's voice suddenly pulled you out of your shopping fantasy.

"(S/n)!" he yelled at you through your communicator.

You looked down at your wrist. "Yeah?"

"You need to get to the infirmary immediately! Something's...wrong."

Your heart started to beat a little faster. "What kind of 'wrong?'" you asked warily.

"Just get over here." Fury hung up and your wrist communicator screen went black.

You exhaled nervously, and quickly strolled down the hallway to the infirmary.

You opened the door with your handprint on a scanner to see Nova aka Sam Alexander aka your boyfriend laying on a gurney, not moving.

You were in a full fledged panic now.

You ran to Sam's side and tried to hold back tears as you grasped his still hand.

"What happened to him?" you cried, wishing with all your might that he wasn't hurt, at least not fatally.

As the physician on the other side of the gurney was about to speak, the helmetless Nova quickly sat up.

"Gotcha!" He guffawed and slapped his knee, but instead of laughing, you grew angry.

You let go of his hand and smacked him across the face, the sound ringing through your ears as you realized what you had just done. However, you decided to maintain your cold demeanor.

"How could you do this to me?!" you screamed at him, his grin gone and his eyes almost fearful. "I thought you were hurt!! You had me worried sick!!!" You folded your arms across your chest and looked away.

Sam's face went from shocked to apologetic. "You're right."

You blinked. W-what did he..

"I'm sorry, (y/n)."

Your anger simply melted away. Small tears formed in your eyes. "I'm sorry too," you confessed. "I shouldn't have hit you."

"Ah, it's okay," Sam winked. "I'm sure I deserved it for something!"

"I love you, you big goofball," you smiled.

"I love you too, (n/n)."

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Hey guys!! So yeah I decided I would use these fleur de lis as my dividers, CUZ FLEUR DE LIS!!! Haha!
This was requested by AND dedicated to daughterofhades2005 ! I decided to twist the plot a little haha! Hope you don't mind!😉 anyway, I'm hoping to get a Luke X Reader oneshot out soon.
Keep requesting, and thanks for all the reads!
I mean seriously, 61?! I HAVE ONLY WRITTEN TWO ONESHOTS!😀😀
Not that I'm complaining or anything...😊
Thanks you guys! Bye!