A New Type Of Normal

Riley POV

This is all to much. My friends and i have learnt that Liam Dunbar the kid we used to bully everyday was a hybrid. Not only that but our best friend Brett was also a werewolf. This was hard to understand. We sat in the sitting room alone waiting for the other hybrids and vampires to return. I think this was the best time to ask Brett some things. "So how long Brett?" I ask. He looks at me. "How long have you been a werewolf?" He frowns and looks down at the ground. "I was born like this." He replies. The rest of us look at each of each other. "I wanted to tell you but i was afraid of being judged by you guys." He says. "We would never judge you." Kye says. "Yeah you could of told us!" Alex says. "You guys don't get it! I didn't know what you would think. For all i knew you guys could've freaked and told the entire town!" He says back. I do get why he would think that. We were pretty judgy guys.

I feuding was stopped when Liam walked into the room. "Seems like you guys are having fun." He says smirking. We all glare back at him. "Hey don't give me those looks." He warns. "We can give you whatever looks we god damn want." Kye says back smirking at him. Liams eyes go yellow and veins come out underneath them. "Wanna say that again Kye?" He asks. Kye starts to shake is head and his whole body shakes as well. " So when can we leave?" I ask. "Ah yeah about that. You see if you leave how do we know you won't go telling every person you come across." He says. "We won't tell will we boys?" Harry asks. "No we won't." Lucas says. We all agree with them. "Still we can't be sure." He says. Brett then holds his head and starts screaming in pain. He falls to the ground and we all crowd around him to see if he's ok. "Whats happening to him?" I ask. "Thats my dear witch sister Freya." Liam replies. I look at Brett who's passed out. "What did you do?" Lucas asks. "Like i said you could tell someone. But you won't tell if your putting yourself in danger." We look at him with confusion. Before we can say anything wrists are put into our mouths and blood goes down our throats. I was then in complete darkness.

Scott POV

I still can't believe what Deatons told us. Stiles is a vampire. And original vampire at that. "You alright?" Kira asks. "Yeah i'm fine just still a bit shocked." I reply. "So what are we gonna do about the Mikaelsons?" Lydia asks. "The only thing we can do." Issac says. "Kill them?" Lydia asks. I nod. "This should be fun. How hard can it be." Allison says. This is gonna be a piece of cake.