Ending Notes

Were you hoping I was kidding? 

Well... I was!

No, wait. Seriously. The end, of this book. You didn't see it coming, did you? (But you guys knew from the start that LG: TGB was the first book, so it had to end without ending the whole story) I realize there may be confusion as to what happened with Rey. That's a chapter for the next book!

I am not going to say when I will post the second one, because I do not know myself.

Also, some of you are still confused if this is KriYam or KriYansh book, and for that, I'll say you'll find out in the next one. There's a whole lot of mystery coming up, and I don't want to spoil it by announcing it right now (: I know, I'm evil :P But, this book was always meant to be written as a true novel series, and what's a mystery-romance genre if it doesn't keep the readers on its toe till the end?

I welcome the rotten tomatoes to be thrown at my head.

Thank you for the amazing response I have received throughout this journey, despite months break from my side in updating. I hope we'll have an even better one for the next one. 

Book 2 chapters won't be continued in this book. A separate book will be started. If you are following me, you'll get a notification when I do post it. (: You won't have to wait too long for it, that you have my word on. 

Lots & Lots of love!