❣ 14. The Ultimatum to Decide ❣

Kriya

"Aashi!" I squealed out as soon as I entered Aashi's office and pulled her out of her chair.

"Whoa! Easy there." She exclaimed and I stopped twirling her around. "Are you planning on getting rid of me already?"

I laughed at her comment. "I can't be happy to see you?" Swayam left us both and continued on to his cabin. "Listen, are you free tonight?"

"Yes…?” Her reply was more like a question. “Why?"

"Great! Then you're coming over for dinner." I told her, not bothering to ask.

"But… Don't get me wrong, but you know, you're Swayam's wife and he's my boss."

I understood the situation. Then after some thought, she replied, "Come with me." I pulled her to Swayam's cabin. "Swayam?"

"Yes?" He looked up at us.

"Tonight, you're kicked out of the house."

"WHAT?!" He exclaimed instantly on his feet, chair kicked back.

"What?" Aashi's voice echoed.

"Yes, girl’s night out and no 'boss' allowed."

"But you can't kick him out!" Aashi reasoned.

Swayam supported her. "Exactly, I'm your husband!"

"Fine, I want a divorce."

Swayam gaped at me more, if it was even possible. "Because of one dinner you want with a friend?! Kriya, I know you don't drink, but did you sneak up a drink or what?!"

"Alright fine! I'll come over for dinner. Geez, stop with all this already!" Aashi put an end to our about to start fight.

"Good." I said to her. Then I turned to Swayam. "Forget the last five minutes ever happened in your life. Just wanted to make a point to my silly friend over here." I then flashed him a playful grin.

Swayam

This girl was crazy! To make a point, she almost gave me a heart attack.

"Aashi, could you go resume your work? I need to yell at my wife." I said it with the most cheerful smile I could put on. Aashi chuckled and left immediately. The smile was wiped off of my face and I glared her down, eventually resulting with her being uncomfortable.

"What? It wasn't like I was serious! She was just putting on a drama of how she can't come over to her boss's house for dinner. Tell me, is it a crime to be your wife?"

"Kriya, do you have any idea-" I talked sweetly and then raced through the rest of the sentence, "-of what the heck you are talking about?" I had to hold myself back from cursing. She may as well be an adult, but then again, was she? With the antics she pulled, I highly doubt it!