19 | Purple

Authors Note -

Instead of updating every Saturday, I'm deciding to update when ever I get AT LEAST FIVE comments. You're welcome lol. Love you all. DON'T FORGET TO TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS, and of course vote.

_____________________

No One's POV

After Crystal dismissed herself from Rakim's home, off to meeting up with Corey she went. She of course was still upset about the whole situation, but she had more important things to worry about. More important things such as how her and Corey planned on getting over this awkward ass bridge that they somehow managed to build for themselves.

The fact that Rakim's assistant was growing more and more fond of Crystal and Rakim's son still wasn't sitting too well with her though. Crystal would handle her eventually, but she knew at the time, it wasn't the right time to. She didn't know Raven well enough - yet - to be attacking her, and despite her short temper, Crystal had to remember that she was better than that.

She knew the way she acted was wrong, but she wasn't apologizing because she did what she did for reason.

Once Crystal arrived at Maggiano's, the restaurant that both her and Corey agreed on meeting up at, she quickly located him, then took a seat at the table he had got for them. Not even seconds after sitting down, a waiter approached her and took her drink order, then let the two be.

"What's up?" Corey greeted Crystal once the waiter left their table.

"Hey," she greeted him as they exchanged a quick hug.

"So," he trailed off as he looked away from Crystal. "About this whole situation .."

"I know," Crystal sighed, not even knowing where to start. "I made a big mistake, and if I could turn back time, I would."

"We all make mistakes Crystal. No need to beat yourself up about it."

"I know, I know," she sighed again. "But it was really selfish of me to drag you into this situation. If you don't want anything to do with me or the baby, I completely understand."

"But what if I do," Corey replied boldly.

"Which one?" she asked as she cocked an eyebrow.

"Both," he stated as he suddenly grabbed a hold of one of her hands.

Meanwhile in Rakim's home, Raven and Rakim were busy in an heated argument. Raven of course was livid about how Crystal rudely came and caused a scene. When first meeting Crystal, Raven thought she was a pretty nice woman, but felt as if something was off about her. She finally figured out what it was.

She knew Crystal didn't like her. She just tolerated her for Rakim and Cameron's sake. But either way it went, Raven was heated about the events that jut took place not too long ago, and Rakim was now getting frustrated because no matter what he tried, he couldn't calm hr down.

"Raven how many times do I have to tell you that I'm sorry? How the hell did I know she was coming over here?"

"Maybe the bitch need to call somebody before she start popping up on people's door step!" Raven fired back.

"Wait a minute. Watch that bitch word Raven," Rakim said as he held his hand up.

"Oh so what, you're sticking up for her now?"

"Raven that's the mother of my son! Not to mention that Cameron is sitting right there."

"Well then what am I?" Raven yelled in reply as her voice began to crack.