48

AND WE ARE BACK IN THE STORY. LETS DO THIS SHIT

"Josh" I cried and he rocked me slowly. "Why?" I sobbed.

"I....I don't know" he rubs my back and frowns. "I'm sorry for getting you into this mess"

"I'm sorry for even saying yes" I mumbled and cried into his chest.

"Don't break anything!" Leen yells shutting the door.

"There back, come on we should get you inside" he helps me up and we walk towards the door. It slides open revealing Leen, her bright smile goes away at the sight of me.

"Y/n?" She frowns. "What happened, was it Simon! Uhh I'm going to hurt him" she turns and stomps to our room.

"No!" I weakly yell and run to her. I slide between her and the door. "He's drunk and sleeping, just please Leen" she crosses her arm and sighs. "Can I sleep with you?" I ask

"What's wrong?" she frowns and hugs me and I sob onto her shoulder. "Y/n your freezing, Josh how long were you two out there?"

"Forever" he mumbles.

"Explain to me later, go to my room and I'll make hot chocolate/coffee /tea for us" she rubs my arm and gives me a smile.

"Thank you" I grin. Me and Josh walk to her room and sit on her bed.

"What are you gonna do now?" He looks around

"I dont know" I ran my hands through my hair and let out a shakey breath. It was silent for a moment till Leen came in and gave us our drinks.

"Okay, let it out and tell me" she sits back on her bead.

"Simon was drunk, we were talking about cookies" I chuckle remembering our conversation.

"I want a sandwich" he looked around. "No cookies" he nodded. "Cause who doesn't want cookies, there the best snack in the world, no a desert, even then they could be a snack AND a desert but really, what are they?!?!" he ran his hands through his hair. "It's messing with me babe" he stumbled but I caught him.

"Babe, ugh why are you adorable" I opened the cabinet and grabbed Oreos.

A tear slipped down my face.

"Y/n" Josh frowns.

"I forgot but I froze when he made a statement about our love. Then he says he loves me so much he ignores that I'm fake" I set my drink down and cry again. "I'm such a fucken mess" I yell and hug my knees. "Then I tell him that's fake and he says that not what the journal said" I sniff and look at them. "I think he's broken" I mumble

"Y/n he's no-"

"And is my fault" I cut Josh off.

"Don't say that Y/n, never say that" she rubs my back.

"It's all my fault!" I yell and push her away. She falls onto the floor and stares at me. Josh rushes and helps her up. "I'm sorry" I sob. "I'm so so sorry" I cry even harder to the point I'm loosing breath.

"Don't say that either" she walks to me and wraps her arms around me.

"I'm sorry" I cry

I know it's short but I have two other books to update. The next will be tomorrow

Don't be a silent reader, vote, comment and follow

Thank you I love you bye!