51

I sat on the bed and stared at my screen. Nothing been the same just boring and normal. Normal is weird

"You okay?" I looked up and saw Simon. I gave a simple nod and looked back down "you haven't done anything to that video" he laughed sitting besides me. He placed a hand on my lower back and laid his head on my shoulder.

"I know I just." I shrugged slightly "I just zoned out and not paying attention" I turned to him and gave him a small smiled.

"Y/n what's wrong?" He mumbled kissing my cheek.

"Nothing" mumbled and closed my laptop. "I think I'm gonna head home" I pulled away and started getting my things. Simon let out a sigh and laid on his back on the bed.

"I'm trying to help you but you keep pushing me away" he sat up and rubbed his face

"I don't need help" I spat looking for my shoes
"And I'm not pushing you away, if anything your pushing me away"

"Since when!" He shouts I roll my eyes and find them.

"Josh can you give me a ride home!" I yell walking out his room.

"Y/n, I'm right here, hello your boyfriend I can give you a ride too" he argued following me. I rolled my eyes and walked into Josh room. He looked up from his screen and cocked an eyebrow. "Josh don't worry" Simon pushed me aside and closed his door.

"Simon!" I yelled "ugh" I whined and grabbed my stuff.

"Y/n, just get in the car" he yelled. Suddenly we heard the door open, I turned around and instantly frowned

"CAN YOU BOTH JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Josh yells. "You always argue, all the fucken time, there is not one day where Y/n is over and you guys don't fight" he yelled.

"Josh-" I tried to speak but stepped back at his yelling

"No! No Josh please, no Josh this, You two better fix things or break up. It's not that fucken hard!" He yelled and went back into his room. I tucked a loose hair behind my ear and turned to Simon.

"I'll order a uber home or something" I said trying to hold back tears

"Um yeah, that sounds like a good idea" he mumbled. I looked up at him and his eyes were red.

"Are you gonna cr-"

"No, I um just Y/n go home" he whispered walking past me quickly to his room.

"What the fuck- Y/n what happened?" JJ frowned coming out his room

"Nothing, I'm heading home" I smiled and gave him a quick hug before leaving. I pulled my phone out and ordered an uber walking to a near by park.

I sat down on a small green bench and played games on my phone.

Simon: Are you home?

No not yet I'll be home soon so don't worry about it

Simon: I have to worry about it your my girlfriend and I lobe you a lot
*love

I love you too

Simon: Be careful babe

I let a sigh out and got up at the sight of my car. I started to think about me and Simon. What if Simon and I should break up. Maybe it's for the best

THIS REALLY SUCKED BUT WITH ALL THE COMMENTS AND EVERYTHING I NEEDED TO GIVE YALL SOMETHING GUYS I HAD OVER 1,000 NOTIFICATIONS ON HERE OMFG BUT ANYWAY THANK YOU I LOVE YOU