12

We walked back to our cars silently. What did we just do, I looked up at him and he just stared straight.

"I'll text you when I get home" he muttered grabbing his keys I nodded "also, you'll be getting raises, especially by the end of the month" I cocked an eyebrow.
"You have to-" he said the last part very quiet, where I couldn't hear him.

"Josh, I can't here you" I frowned

"You have to have sex with him" I groaned "hey, that's apart if being a fake girlfriend"

"One. He asking me out on a date so technically I'm not his fake girlfriend" I snapped

"Yet" he snapped back, we glared at eachother and frowned. "I'll Skype call you instead" I nodded his phone began to ring.

"Who is it?" I looked

"Simon"

"Put it on speaker, I won't speak" he nodded and answered

"Hello?"

"Hey Josh, how'd it go?" He sounded happy and excited

"It went uh good. You can ask her Simon"

"Yes, thanks Josh we'll discuss this when you get home"

"Alright" Josh nodded and hung up. "Thank you Y/N" he looked at me I nodded and hugged him goodbye. I got in my car and drove home, it was silent for me. Just me and my thoughts, ad I pulled up I saw a Lamborghini.

"What the fuck" I pulled out the keys and got out. I slowly walked up the steps and saw Miko and Harry, making out. I covered my mouth from laughter, I pulled out my phone and took a pic. Fuck me, the sound was on. Miko pushed Harry off her.

"What the fuck Y/N!" Miko muttered angrey, Harry fixed his shirt and hair

"Sorry for intruding, I'll just go inside" I smirked, Miko just scratched her neck and glared at me.

"I'll come to" she spat and followed me

"No goodbye kiss" Harry questioned

"That make out seasons wasn't enough?" I laughed Miko pushed me inside causing me to fall on to the couch

"See you later Harry" she pecked his lips and went inside, Leen came out her room

"What the hell?" She looked at me, I was laughing so hard and Miko was red as a tomato. I grabbed my phone and showed her the picture "what the fuck" she looked at Miko "he's like eating your face"

"Right!" I jumped up and laughed she groaned and hid her face in a pillow "Miko, how did this happen? Litterly yesterday you rejected his love and now you let him stick his tounge down your throat?" I snickered she glared at us.

"We texted for a while, and well he wanted to go out" she crossed her arms "so I did, and it was suppose to be a hug goodbye" she muttered me and Leen bursted out laughing

"Is that how you hug goodbye, I don't wanna hug you anymore" we laughed Miko flipped us off

"At least someone in my life, Leen!" She spat Leen stopped

"She has Cal" I laughed

"No, I don't" I stopped laughing "he's in Ibiza with some girls or friends I don't know, I hope they are but I'm not taking chances so I won't even try" her voice broke a little "I barley met him, so I shouldn't care" I tried to hug her but she pushed me away and went to her room.

"I thought he liked her" I walked over to Miko, she shrugged and sat up

"I did too" we stared at her door.