[2] ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ

These emotions...

Are consuming him...

A bit too slowly.

Yuuri felt a sudden jolt in his stomach as he opened his eyes to the sight of a deserted beach

He'd recalled a light memory of him dragging himself to the place so he could leave himself to his thoughts, but he didn't think he'd sleep there.

The birds soared the sky, the dark waves crashed against the shore and the cloudy sky gave off an eerie atmosphere to the once calm beach.

He had been pondering for a while now by himself on the warm sand, just recalling memories from a long time's past.

It had obviously worn him out and he'd fallen asleep.

"Live..." He started as he laid back against the sand, "And love..."

Yuuri took in a deep breath as he closed his eyes again, feeling the wind blow against his cheeks and listening to the crashing waves.

Truth was, Yuuri was feeling empty.

The actual feeling of emptiness inside him made him feel alone, in sorrow and something that he'd felt before, especially when he lost his first Grand Prix.

That was more humiliation, but either way, the young skater didn't know what to do with himself, and he felt as if he'd reached the breaking point.

After realising his feelings for his coach, Victor Nikiforov, and acknowledging that it'll never happen, the thought really hit him hard.

Now he was slowly falling apart, not knowing what to do with himself.

Should he move on?

Tell him?

Or just lay in his own darkness?