ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ's ᴀᴡᴀʀᴅ!

Alright, everyone.

As you can tell by the title, I've received an award for a contest I applied for a while back in February earlier in the year because of ImperfectlyInfinite, who notified me of this competition in the first place.

It was this morning which I got the message that I'd been selected to receive this award and was honestly not expecting it... I'd never been somewhat competitively acknowledged for my writing or stories, and I'm sure most of you reading this haven't either, so you can picture me with a really shocked and excited expression as you're reading this.

So I'm very proud of myself...

A user by the name SinnamonMatsu commented on Epilogue Notes & Discussion saying that I had the potential to become an author and that my story was very well planned and written, and even by that it made me feel very praised and honourable, so to receive this after right after was an incredible surprise.

I'd very much like to thank all my readers for giving me the opportunity and the confidence/pride to enter in the first place. Without all of you, I wouldn't have been as confident in entering as I was earlier in the year, so I really hope you all feel like this is a big as an accomplishment for you as it is for me.

Thank you all so much for what you've done for me :)

AWARDS PAGE: UnknownWritersAwards

CONTEST BOOK: https://www.wattpad.com/story/95814532-unknown-writer-awards-closed