The Scar

"Let's go, and let's hurry!" Blackpaw looked at Dawnpaw, who had layed down, her shoulder still oozing blood. "Is it that bad?"
   "It hurts so much..." Dawnpaw had winced at every agonizingly slow step, and from what Blackpaw remembered, they weren't even halfway back to camp. "That stupid DarkClan cat got my shoulder bad."
   "Willowpaw is getting us help. We'll be okay, and so will our mentors." Blackpaw hoped she sounded a lot more confident than she was, but honestly, she was terrified. "Besides, she must have arrived at the camp by now."
   "Maybe" Dawnpaw tried to stand, wincing as she struggled out of the dirt. "I just can't believe that any cat could be so cruel. No cat in LightClan is as mean as-" She was interrupted by a deep growl.
   "As mean as my deputy?" An orange tom with black ear tips popped out of a nearby bush. "This is going to be easy... And a whole lot of fun..."
   Blackpaw grabbed Dawnpaw quickly by the scruff and thrust her back toward the pond.
   "Try and run!" Blackpaw shouted. Dawnpaw stood up quickly, obviously in pain, and slowly ran, her steps uneven. Blackpaw raced after her, panic showing in her amber eyes. The tom ran after them, his green eyes cruel. Blackpaw began dragging Dawnpaw by her scruff, trying to get away. She stopped when Adderbreeze was thrown in front of her. 'No! We're back at the battle!' Blackpaw noticed that at least the backup had come.
   "There's nowhere to run now kit! Wow I'm going to enjoy thi- hey!" He swirled around, snarling, his tail flicking small drops of blood into our faces. Willowpaw stood trembling at his paws, her aqua blue eyes shimmering with fear, yet she flattened her ears.
   "Don't m-m-mess with my sisters" She stuttered. He laughed.
   "And what are you going to do to stop me?" He raised a paw, and clawed hard, right on Willowpaw's right eye. She screeched. Loud. Loud enough to stop a battle. Willowpaw collapsed on the ground, writhing and screaming in agony. Every cat who had been fighting looked over at them.
   "What is wrong with you?!" Blackpaw said in horror. Her legs started trembling. Dawnpaw  limped to Willowpaw, who had stopped writhing and was just sobbing and shaking on the ground, pawing at her face.
   "Willowpaw?" Morningmoon was the first to run over to the three cats. She looked at Willowpaw's face. "Get Mistpool! Get him now!" Starlingstripe raced from the battle towards the direction of camp.
   "Willowpaw?" Dawnpaw's eyes started watering. "Sister!" She reached toward her sister, but Morningmoon pushed her paw away gently.
   "She's unconscious. She's not going to hear us." Morningmoon looked at the tom, her ears flattened. "What did you do!?" Even the tom looked horrified at this point.
   Oakfire looked at the tom. "Sparkclaw... You were supposed to fight with us, not attack kits. Back to camp. You will be doing the elders ticks for the next three moons. Then-"
   "That's it?! He deserves so much more of a punishment than ticks!" Blackpaw snarled. Morningmoon looked at Blackpaw, but she didn't say anything.
   "I brought herbs!" Mistpool burst out of the bushes and raced to Willowpaw. He took one look at her face and he winced, making Morningmoon flinch. He whispered something to Starlingstripe. They got on either side of Willowpaw, and gently picked her up, her black striped-tail trailing on the leaves and dirt as they started towards camp, leaving Blackpaw and Dawnpaw to just stare.