What a Strange Dream

I was quick to think and saw a window next to Sapphire. I sprinted towards her and jumped, forcing us both to break the window and fall out of the building. At that moment of us falling, I felt happy and loved. Then I found out it was because we had fused but... this fusion felt better than before. Am I... having feelings for her? Then halfway done falling, we unfused accidentally.

I landed back first with Sapphire landing on my keys.
"Ow," I grunted.
"Oh, my stars. Ruby, are you okay?" Sapphire asked.
"Yeah, I'm good," I said. She took a sigh of relief.
"Ow, but you're sitting on my keys," I said.
"Oh, sorry," she said, getting up.
"Where are we?" She asked.
"Something... foresty-like. Like the one under the cloud arena.
"It really does," she said.

I laid down on a patch of grass as the sun was setting. Sapphire sat next to me, looking up at the stars. They weren't as bright as they were on Earth. It was most likely because there was no atmosphere on this planet to make the stars sparkle. What's going on with me? Sapphire cuddled into me. I mean... I totally didn't blush... (0//_//0)
"Your girlfriend's Aqua, your girlfriend's Aqua, your girlfriend's Aqua," I repeated under my breath.
"Are you okay, Ruby?" She asked me. I started getting dizzy. I saw a glimpse of a smile before I passed out.
"Ruby!" I heard. Somewhere in between those calls were demonic laughter.

I woke up in the middle of nowhere.
"Hello?!" I shouted. I heard wicked laughter.
"Sapphire!? Is that you!?" I heard it again.
"This isn't funny, Sapphire!" I shouted. I felt rumbling beneath my feet. I jumped back. There was a mirror that sprang from the ground. I looked through it. Instead of seeing me, I saw a dark shadowy figure. It was almost as if it were... no, it couldn't have been. The figure pointed their hand towards me and glass shards immediately flew at me. I tried to run away but I couldn't. The glass shards pierced my eyes and my skin. Then I woke up.

"RUBY!" I heard someone yell. I looked around.

Sorry, this is short, just really love cliffhangers. Anyways, the next chapter's where things are gonna get REAL. #Cliffhangers. I know, I'm so evil.