Pearl, Relax! Jeez...

Sapphire's POV

As I watched Ruby's holographic dreams, I could see the knocked out Ruby shivering. I could hear her whimper as she quivered in fear. The thing that made it worse was that I couldn't help her snap out of it.

The warp pad was activated.
"Oh, hello there, Pearl," I greeted.
"Amethyst! Don't just juggle these priceless gem artifacts!!!" Pearl screeched.
"I know what I'm doin', P," Amethyst said coolly.
"Sapphire! You should've seen us! It was so cool!" Steven enthused.
"I bet it was," I smiled. Steven continued to ramble on about the adventure they had.
"Hey! I have an idea!" Steven said. We all turned our heads towards him.
"We should all go down and have a day on the beach!" He exclaimed.
"Uh, haha, but we live on the beach," Amethyst pointed out.
"No, I mean like relax," Steven explained.
"That sounds good and all, Steven, but..." Amethyst went close to Steven's ear.
"Pearl doesn't really know how to relax," Amethyst laughed. Pearl blushed with embarrassment. I giggled.
"I do to!" Pearl objected.
"That's cool if you don't know, Pearl. You can learn from me and Amethyst!" Steven laughed along with Amethyst.
"You coming, Sapphire?" Steven turned to me.
"I don't know..." I responded in an unsure tone.
"Come on, it'll be fun!" Steven urged me.
"I don't know... I think it'd be best if someone looked after Ruby..." I said nervously.
"Please?" Steven asked once more, giving me puppy-dog eyes. I sighed.
"How could I say no to that face?" I laughed, getting up.
"Yay!" Steven cheered.

I kissed Ruby on the forehead and went out the door with a bouncing Steven.