Day 9 (Dear someone I wish I could meet)

Dear soulmate,

Hello! Yes, you sir are the person I wish I could meet. Yeah, there are other people I want to meet like Lauren Lopez, Joey Richter, Evanna Lynch, Taylor Swift... But if I only met them, that doesn't mean that much. I mean, what? I'd meet them, but I wouldn't become friends with them or anything, would I? But you, my soulmate, I'd spend the rest of my life with you. And I think that means so much more than just meeting someone famous for a few minutes.

So, Mr. Soulmate, I wonder who you are. Maybe I've already met you, but I have no idea. You could be right next to me, but I'm just that oblivious. If you are, then I'm sorry for being so blind... 

But if I haven't met you, then I'll say this for the future... THANK YOU! Thank you so much for puting up with me. Because I know I can be really demanding and I can be pretty rash sometimes. I mean, just look at the rage letters! Which, by the way, if I ever write one about you, then know that rage letters are mostly exaggerations, and I don't mean 75% of the things said in there.

So, Mr. Soulmate, I hope to meet you sometime in the near future if I haven't already. And I hope you know that you're freaking awesome. I mean, you picked me, didn't you? ;)

Love and hugs,

Your Katieboo <3