We Let The Night Chase Evil Things Away

Sorry guys about putting these chapters up at random I have been so busy with the holidays Its kinda hard but I promise to put more up asap and make sure to tell everyone to read my book thank you :)

-Vic's P.O.V.-

I watched as Keira walked down the stairs. Her light blue hair was curled to perfection, each one bouncing when she did. Her black wedges clicked on the wooden staircase with each step she took. The black long sleeved dress she wore hugged her body in just the right places to show off every amazing curve she had. The hem of the dress reached the middle of her thigh giving me a chance to see a lot of her long silky caramel legs. Even though her bangs were straightened to cover her right eye I could still see where she had put mascara, blush, and what looked like reddish pinkish lipstick. I couldn't move or talk, Hell it was taking me a minute to get air out of my lungs. Mike, Jaime, and Tony however had no problem expressing their feelings.

"Damn girl, You are looking sexy in that dress. It's just my kinda short." Mike whistled.

"Wow Keira you look hot, almost as good as me." Jamie said admiring Keira. Tony laughed but didn't talk, he just kept looking at her and suddenly I felt the need to cover her up and lead her back upstairs to change.

"OK OK show's over, people are coming soon." I clapped my hands together averting everyone from the extremely sexy girl walking down the stairs. Just then Keira walked up extra close to me, her green eyes staring directly into mine. She was inches from my face and I could smell her perfume.

"What do you think of my outfit Vic?" She looked at me her eyes soft and her voice enticing like a lullaby you never want to stop hearing. My eyes quickly fell down to the receding neckline of her dress where I could see two orbs of soft skin show. Her breast were perky and the surface of them clearly shown. She tilted her head to the side letting her blue curls fall delicately to the side. Man was she hot.

"You look pretty, really really really pretty." I noticed I started to sweat.

"Calm down sweetie, it was a joke no need to get all....sweaty." I was about to explain myself when we heard a knock at the door. I went to the door only to find three of the first guest to arrive. The first one I noticed wore a wide on his face as did the other two.

"Kellin, Austin, Andy of course you guys would be the first ones here." Kellin laughed blue eyes glowing with excitement.

"Hey man where there's booze there's Kellin Quinn." Before I could say anything I saw a flash of blue hair zip by me knocking my body full force into the door.

"OW" but nobody heard my cry over Keira's squealing.

"Oh my crap you're...and you're...Kellin Quinn from Sleeping With Sirens. You're Andy Biersack from Black veil Brides and your Austin Carlile from of Mice & Men! You guys don't know how much I love you like wow I'm about to piss my pants with excitement!" I straightened myself up only to be knocked back into the door by Tony.

"OW...AGAIN!" This time he was the one squealing.

"Let me get this straight you freak out when these assholes show up but when were here we get yelled at and doors slammed in our faces!" Keira just shrugged her shoulders and began to gawk over her idols. I never would have guessed she would be THIS into band members. I looked over at my friends to see the same confused look on all of their faces.

"Someone wanna tell me who this chick is?"

Austin asked staring at Keira. Everyone grew silent failing at answering his question. Finally we all watched as Kellin's eyes started to glow.

"I get it now..shes a stripper! alright Vic you know how to get a party started!" I just shook my head, it was only a matter a time before Keira blew up.