Our Lips Are Numb As We Walk

Hey guys I really hope you like, comment, and vote for my book. Just for the record so I get no comment on this I know that Andy Biersack has a girlfriend and I know they did not break up. Other than that I really hope that you guys enjoy the story, make sure to give me feedback!!!!!!

-Keira's P.O.V.-

"No No leave me alone get away!" I tried to yell but no words came out. I ran, nothing but trees surrounding me. It felt as if no matter how long and hard I pushed I got no further from Alex. He walked close enough to where I could smell alcohol on his breath. He raised his hands and reached for my throat, I tried to move but I was stuck. Then something glittered and caught my eye, in Alex's right hand was a large knife. I tried to scream, to run, to fight back but I couldn't. With a swift jab he plunged the knife into the middle of my chest, my heart. Pain quickly filled my body and I felt my mind go numb.

"So this is what dying by the hand of the one you loved felt like?" I thought to myself as the world grew fuzzy and dark. The bastard had finally done it, Alex had finally killed me and yet somehow I felt relieved and freed. I stumbled backwards to find that there was no more ground, I was going to fall. I looked up ready to thank Alex for freeing me when I went into shock. Starting at me with big milky brown eyes and a wide smile on his face was Vic and he was holding a knife covered to the hilt with dark red blood. The last thing I did was watch Vic smile at the knife before falling into the dark, cold abyss.

I woke up with a jerk. My hair was sticking to my face with sweat. I looked around an realized that I was in my room, in my bed, the house was silent. Had I dreamt the whole thing? There was no real way that I had met and partied with Pierce The Veil, and yet the dream had seemed so vivid. I laid back down and rolled over only to find someone asleep in the bed next to me. I jumped out of bed and covered my mouth to make sure I didn't freak out. Who wouldn't freak out though there was a strange man in my bed.

I stepped closer to the bed to look at the sleeping man. He was really tall due to the fact that his feet nearly hung off the end of the bed. He had orange hair which from the looks of it was dyed. He wore a black cut-off jacket with a black tank top and black skinny jeans to match. I walked over to the other side of the bed to get a clear look at his face. He had a lip piercing on the far left corner of his face and a nose piercing on the right. He was smiling a perfect smile. Holy fuck he was Andy Biersack.

For some reason last night only came in snippets, none of them showing when I got into bed with Andy. Oh my god did I... sleep with Andy! My hands roamed all over my body. I let out a relieved sigh I still had my dress on. I tip-toed out of the room and down the stairs. As I looked into my living room I saw masses of people passed out everywhere. Oli Sykes was curled up on my living room table, Ronnie Radke was somehow sleeping while holding my t.v., Ben Bruce was hanging off the arm of the couch. I walked into the bathroom only to find Danny Worsnop and Justin Hills spooning in my bathtub. I pushed my bangs out of face and walked into the kitchen.

I looked to the right to see Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat at the stove.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" I yelled running over to them just as Jack was filing his plate with bacon, pancakes, and eggs. Alex walked over and slumped his arm around my shoulder.

"What does it look like we're getting breakfast, by the way what time did you want to go get that piercing and tattoo?" I shook his arm off of me and stared bewildered at him. What did he mean tattoo and piercing? This made no sense. I slowly walked away from the two and opened my back door, I needed fresh air.

As I walked out I noticed that Kellin was floating on a pink raft in my pool. Now I was pissed this party had gone too far and I'm pretty sure I was going to have to clean all this shit up.