Will Someone Else Believe In This Suicide *Final Chapter*

-Vic's P.O.V.-

I stared at Keira as she laid on the hospital bed. I had pulled her hair into one of those messy buns girls were always doing but it looked more like a tangled mess. The swelling in her eye and lip and gone down. The doctors said her rib cage broke and slightly punctured her lung cause her breathing to labor until it healed. I placed a shaky hand over her heart and felt her heart beat. It was steady and calm. Pierce The Veil and Of Mice & Men had withdrawn from the tour waiting for Keira to fully recover. It sucks since that means we're stuck in the UK.

"Vic?" A voice called from the door. It was Danielle. She was wearing some kinky nurse outfit with knee high red boots.

"What are you doing?" I asked giving her a suspicious look but she didn't answer me instead she strutted over and sat on my lap, her legs straddling my thighs. I tried pushing her off but she wouldn't move.

"Danielle I don't have time for your games get off me!" She slammed her lips onto mine, kissing me sloppily. This time I stood up and she fell to the floor.

"What the fuck Dani? Keira's unconscious and you're over here trying to have sex with me, what's wrong with you?" She jumped up and crossed her arms over her chest defensively

"I'm just trying to get your mind off her for once!" Unbelievable was the word unconscious lost on her?

"I'm not trying to get my mind off her she needs to be protected!" Danielle didn't argue instead she walked off mumbling curse words.

I didn't care about her at that moment because I heard someone moan. I looked over and sure enough Keira eyes were open. I walked over to her and placed my hand in hers and intertwined our fingers. Her hands were shaking and fear was apparent in her eyes. Her grip was weak too.

"Vic where am I where's Alex?" I used my other hand and began to stroke her face. She was still freezing.

"Alex is gone he's not going to hurt you ok?" Although it didn't matter what I said to her because her grip began to loosen on my hand and her eyes started to close again.

"No Keira wake up sweetie, get back up, you can't leave me again, DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN KEIRA!" I shouted and screamed but it didn't help she didn't wake back up. Quickly my hand went straight for her pulse, her heartbeat was still steady.

"Sometimes that happens, the patient will wake up but usually fall back into unconsciousness it just means their ready to wake up." I jumped at hearing the strangers voice. It was one of the doctors. I started to panic as I notice he was wearing gloves, operating mask that covered everything except his eyes and scrubs.

"She already had surgery, does she need more?" I asked nervously only the man laughed.

"Calm down she's fine I'm just checking on her before I go do surgery on another patient." I nodded my head and watched as he checked the machines. Just then Delilah walked in she seemed timid and afraid. She had her blue sweater pulled over her hands and white skinny jeans on. Austin wasn't with her either.

"Vic can I talk to you for a moment alone?" She said slightly pulling me towards the door. I looked over at the doctor with Keira he looked back at me and nodded his head, I walked out into the hallway with Delilah.

"How is she doing?" Delilah was fidgeting and I could tell she was on edge with her best friend being in the hospital. I rubbed my neck I had been sleeping in that chair for awhile.

"She just woke up for a little while but that's it nothing good nothing bad." She nodded her head and looked around the hall although there was nothing interesting. After a moment she broke down in tears. I moved towards her but she stepped back.