Come On Holly Put The Gun Down For Me

-Keira's P.O.V.-

"What" screamed Delilah in Vic and mine's ear from the backseat of Vic's car. I had just finished telling her the story of how I came to meet Vic and the boys, leaving out the part about Alex of course. I turned and looked at Vic who had not said a word to me since the phone call. He just stared at the road his face revealing nothing. I turned around and noticed Delilah making hand motions at the back of Vic's head. She held up her finger and put in and out of her closed hand. She pointed at Vic again and wiggled her eyebrows. I shook my head violently trying to express how much of a no that was.

She shrugged her shoulders and leaned back in the seat, arms crossed. The ride to the tattoo parlor was long with music being the only thing filling the silence. I smiled a little when my IPhone went on to "I'd Rather Die Than Be Famous" from Pierce The Veil's first album. I had always loved this song from the album because of Vic's sweet and melodic voice. I looked over at him again and smiled more as I saw him turn bright red. He moved towards it about to change it to a different song when I smacked his hand.

"No stop I love this song." He laughed and finally turned to look at me

"I thought Props & Mayhem was your favorite song?" I looked at my hands, surprised that he remembered that from last night.

"It is but I can love other songs there is nothing against it." He laughed and Delilah just shook her head smiling. After a couple of minutes of awkward conversation we finally pulled into the parking lot of the tattoo place. Delilah ran inside the building obviously excited to meet Austin who was her favorite band member of all time. I was almost out of the car when Vic grabbed my hand and pulled my to look at him. He placed both hands on my shoulder and looked into my eyes his light brown ones captivating me. His eyes looked hurt and scared and a little tired.

"Keira are you sure you want to do this? I mean you just figured out that you even had planned to do this thing this morning. Besides the tour is the day after tomorrow so you have time to think about this." I shook my head and looked down at my leg. It felt uneasy to see Vic staring at me pleading me not to do something. Right now I wanted to grab him by his hair and pull him into a kiss to reassure him that everything would be OK but I didn't because I couldn't because Vic had no idea how I feel about him, that I wish he was mine and mine only. Instead I pulled away from him and walked out of the car already imagining the pained look on his face. I walked inside of the parlor and was instantly hit with the smell of ink.

I walked over to Andy who was talking to the tattoo artist. He saw me and his eyes widened. I was confused when I realized he was staring at how much skin I was showing. After my meltdown with Vic I had finally found something to wear. I wore a black crop tee which revealed most of my mid section. I had paired it with a pair of ripped jean short shorts which revealed most of my thighs and all of my legs and black vans. My bright blue hair wavy from the curls last night and were spilled across my shoulders. He continued to stare for about five minutes before sitting me down in the chair in front of the tattoo guy.

"Keira, this is Julian he will be piercing and tattooing you today." Julian awkwardly smiled at me and I returned the favor. Julian walked off to get the rest of his supplies, as he did Andy grabbed a chair and sat in front of me. I stared around the room trying to avoid his light blue eyes. Finally Andy moved closer and placed his hand on my bare thigh, I flinched out of habit. I needed to talk to Andy. I needed to tell him that I couldn't date him, that I liked someone else, but how do you tell someone that?

"Andy we need to talk." He moved closer cocking his head slightly to the right. I inhaled and exhaled preparing myself. I looked him right in the eyes and explained how I felt.

"I think we should just be friends. Last night was just the alcohol talking and I think we just don't feel the same way for each other." He moved away from me his eyes feeling with anger that I was far too familiar with. After a moment of Andy pacing he looked at me hurt crossing his face.