As We Own This Night I Put Your Body To The Test With Mine

-Keira's P.O.V.-

Vic drove as fast as he could the excitement getting to him. I had texted Delilah and asked her to get everyone out of the house conjuring up some lie about Vic being really mad. However Delilah has been my best friend since eighth grade and could easily tell when I'm lying, but instead of pointing me out on it she offered a text telling me to remember to use proctection. I laughed and closed my phone, silly girl she knew I was on the pill. With that problem taken care of I had the rest of the drive to stare at Vic wondering what sleeping with him would be like. He must have noticed me staring at him because a slow mischevious smile spread across his handsome face. Slowly he guided his hand and placed it on my bare thigh gently rubbing circles on the inside. I shuddered a little the feeling of his calloused hand touching my skin sent shock waves throughout my body.

Then I felt his thumb move to the hem of my shorts and slid underneath. He heard me gasp as I felt his thumb rub against my clit through my panties. He did it again rubbing it harder. A small moan escaped my lips and he chuckled. I was so focused on the sensation of him touching me I hadn't noticed Vic had pulled into my driveway. His whole body shifted to look at me, his thumb never stopping. He kissed the top of my shoulder and continued until he had planted a final kiss on the back of my ear. He withdrew his thumb and I was instantly aware of his sweet breath tickling my ear.

"You're already so wet Keira I'm thinking about taking you right here...but I have something more fun for you tonight." He got out of that car and walked over to my side and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around him as he began to kiss me. He opened the door with one hand while the other stayed wrapped around my waist. I felt Vic's tongue slide across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth slighty allowing his tongue to explore my mouth and dance with my tongue. As we began walking up the stairs to my bedroom I removed my arms from his neck and took off my crop tee and throwing it to the ground leaving me in green bra with black lace covering it. Vic busted my door open and threw my on my bed. I laid there breathing heavily as Vic proceeded to take off his shirt. 

I bit my lip as I stared at him drinking in every bit of his toned shirtless body. He climbed on top of me and began kissing, licking, and biting my neck. His hand slid underneath me and unclasped my bra throwing it behind him. His lingered for awhile longer in my neck before it moved towards the swell of my breast. I moaned loudly as he started to tug and twist on my erect nipples.

"Oh Keira I love it when you moan for me do it again." He closed his lips on my nipple and began to suck it while using his hand to play with the other one.

"Oh my god Vic" I said letting the pleasent feeling of his mouth and hands touching my breast overwhelm me. Slowly Vic lifted his head up grabbing my nipple in his teeth and gently tugging on it in the process. He climbed off me and stood at the end of the bed watching me. He dragged his index finger over my leg starting from the start of ankle and traced it into my inner thigh. He undid the button of my shorts before continuing to stare.

"You know you shouldn't tease me with such short shorts." Vigorously Vic ripped the jeans off me and tossed them to the side leaving me in just my undies. Vic stuck his two middle fingers inside my black lace panties and slowly slid them off, I was completely naked. He ran his thumb across my pelvis before moving it down to my clit, moving it in hard slow circles.

I squirmed and shivered under his touch. His touch lingered for a minute before placing his finger in front of my entrance. I moved closer aching to feel his fingers inside me but he only clapped his hands on both of my thighs holding me still. He again placed his finger less than an inch in front of my entrance. He stayed there staring at me, a evil grin on his face and a playful glint in his oh so dreamy eyes.

"Vic" I said breathy not being able to stand the waiting any longer my whole body screamed for him.

"I like it when you say my name like that do it again, just louder this time." Before I knew what was happening I felt his finger slide into me. I moaned very loudly, the pleasure spreading throughout my body.

"Baby you are just so wet and excited, but you didn't say my name." Vic slowly pulled his finger out of me, I whimpered. I wiggled wishing that once again his fingers would enter me.

"Vic..please?" I begged and once again his face held a evil grin and without warning thrust his fingers inside me. I began moaning and soon my hips were in sync with his hand. I moved my hips, enjoying the sensation he was giving me.

"Vic....Oh....Vic!" I screamed feeling the orgasm coming at full force. Then all together Vic pulled his finger out of me. The effects of the orgasm slowly subsiding. I was about to pout when I noticed that at some point Vic had taken off his clothes and was standing there in front of me gloriously naked, his erection huge and ready. He leaned forward sliding his hand underneath me holding the small of my back. He stared at me before leaning in closer kissing me tenderly and lovingly.

"Are you ready?" I looked at him slightly confused he had spent all this time playing his sexual deviant games only to become soft and caring?

I smiled and nodded my head slowly. Carefully and slowly he put himself inside me. A soft gasp escaped my lip as I felt all of him stretch into me, filling me. He pulled himself all the way out to the tip beore thrusting into me again. This time I moaned and quickly syncing myself with him. He started to move faster and faster thrusting into me with force and power. He kissed me, his tongue forcing entrance into my mouth. His soft lips moved against mine as he thrust in and out of me the pleasure of his warm body against mine and his hard erection in me washing over me.

He leaned himself up and grabbed my hips burrowing himself more inside me. With one more finally thrust I felt the orgasm rippling through me. My back arched and my hands fisted the sheets, I cried his name just as he did the same emptying himeself into. He flopped down next to me and carefully wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his comforting hug. We laid there for awhile in complete awe. I tried to say something, anything but my brain was still spinning from my orgasm and was unable to string words together. Finally Vic broke the silence

"Keira, I love you so much it hurts." He kissed my forehead and brought me closer to him covering me with his arms and resting his chin on my head.

Soon I felt the light rise and fall of his chest and heard his light snoring. I felt out of place as he cradled me, I didn't deserve this. Normally his words would have scared me in the fear of getting close enough to love another man instead I kissed him lightly on the cheek. I was done being afraid.

"I love you too Vic" I said before closing my eyes and let the warmth of his love and his light snoring lull me into a peaceful Alex free sleep.