There Ain't A Thing You Can Do Thats Gonna Ruin My Night

-Keira's P.O.V.-

"Who the hell is that bitch" I screamed softly to Delilah. She was sitting in front of me picking at the bracelet on her wrist.

"Apparently she's Vic's ex-fiancé." I paced around the kitchen trying my hardest not to take my anger out on my best friend who felt the need to point out the obvious.

"I know that genius just what is she doing here?" I stopped and looked at Delilah who just shrugged her shoulders. Why is she being so nonchalant about this? Before I could ask I heard Danielle's tinker bell laugh mixed with Vic's rough one. I felt a pang in the bottom of my stomach. It must have shone on my face because the next thing I knew I was being pulled out of the kitchen, into the living room, and pushed onto Vic's lap. Vic looked surprised to see me but said nothing. I decided to be the one to break the silence.

"So Dani what do you do for a living?" She forced her stare away from Vic and towards me.

"First off the only person who calls me Dani is Vic and I would like to keep it that way and second I'm a model like in fashion magazines. Who are you exactly?" I looked over at Vic wondering why he hadn't he told her. I felt another pang hit the bottom of my stomach only this time with a twinge of anger mixed in.

"I'm Vic's girlfriend." Danielle's pink lips tightened and shaped into a perfect O shape. Vic looked around as if he could disappear into any of the various inanimate objects around my house.

"Vic why didn't you tell Danielle that Keira was you're girlfriend unless thats not the case and last night was just a crazy mistake of you taking advantage of an unstable girl's feelings" Mike poked at the situation a hint of laughter playing in his voice. What did he mean unstable girls feelings? Before I had the chance to ask I felt myself being dumped on the ground after Vic stood up. Austin looked over at Vic before standing up and offering me his hand.

I ignored it. How dare he think I needed his help. Did I really look that pitiful to him? I pushed myself up off the ground and walked over to Delilah who was getting ready to go. I forced myself to look over in the corner where Vic and Danielle where huddled. Vic wore a smile on his face, I couldn't help but notice her hand resting on his forearm. I looked across the room everyone's eyes were on me, expecting me to kill the red head that had walked into my house and started reconnecting with Vic who I guess is my boyfriend. However I just called out Delilah's name.

"Lets go!" I huffed and was almost out the door when I felt a hand wrap around my wrist and pull me. It was Vic and he had spun me into his arms. His hands moved up both of them cupping my face. Before I knew what was happening I felt Vic's lips on mine. The kiss was soft and gentle, I wrapped my arms around his neck pushing him closer to me if that was even possible. His tongue grazed the bottom of my lip and I gladly gave him entrance opening my mouth slightly. The feel of his tongue doing a dance with mine was enough to make me moan.

He pulled away but kept his forehead on mine. I could feel Danielle's eyes boring a hole into the side of my head but that didn't matter now, I kept my focus on Vic.

"I want you to know that I love you Keira." Maybe things weren't as bad as they seemed. If anything I was not going to let Danielle ruin what Vic and I have...whatever that was.

"I love you too babe." I turn around to leave out the door when I hear a voice whine behind me.

"Vicky Mouse if there leaving and so are you what am I supposed to do?" She grabbed Vic by his forearm and pulled him close to her. I gritted my teeth, this bitch just would not stop my fist were already itching to connect with her face. instead I heard Delilah's voice from behind me

"I know you could go away." Danielle glared at her and I laughed, did I mention how much I loved my best friend? Mike walked towards the door with a smile as wide as Texas spread on his face