Maybe We're Just Having Too Much Fun

-Keira's P.O.V.-

I woke up with my face pounding as if someone had thrown a hammer at it. I looked around and realized I must have slept on the couch last night. Then all of the events last night came rushing back all at once. Mr. Peters and how he said I wasn't going to pass. Alex and his assault. Vic Fuentes coming to my rescue, and me slamming the door in his face. I swung my legs over the side of the couch and forced my body to get up. Slowly I made my way toward the kitchen and grabbed A bottle of water out of the fridge and the ibuprofen off the top shelf. I swallowed the two small white pills and wandered into the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and shrieked at the girl I saw. My usually long wavy light blue hair was streaked with sweat had spots of blood. My dark green eyes had multiple bags under them. My light caramel skin looked paled and sickly. If that wasn't bad enough my small nose was swollen, bruised, and a ugly dark purple. I reached up to touch it but changed my mind instead I looked in the medicine cabinets for healing cream. I made sure to keep some around when I was dating Alex. I rubbed the cool cream on my grotesque nose.

I turned on the shower making sure the water was steamy and hot. I ran upstairs and rummaged through my closet to pick out an outfit. I never really bother with clothes so I settled on a plain long sleeved V-neck shirt and gray skinny jeans. I grabbed a towel and cloth and took everything back to the bathroom downstairs. I peeled of the grimy clothes and threw them to the floor. I steeped into the hot water and was instantly happy. I let the steamy water cascade over my body hoping to wash away the memories of last night. As I washed the dirt and blood out of my hair and I let my mind wandered onto ideas for my documentary.

Maybe I could film me and my friends listening to music? No no no he said it had to interesting what could I do to show music in a cool and intriguing way. I absently reached for the toothbrush and paste that was sitting on the sink. I began to brush my teeth still thinking about my video. I need this fourth spot in class. Just as an idea came to me I heard a knock at the door.

"Ugh who is at my door at eight A.M.?" I asked out loud.I wrapped the towel around myself and made my way to the door, making sure I didn't slip on my hardwood floor. I was ready to yell at whoever was idiotic enough to knock on my door this early. I opened the door and sighed as I saw Vic standing wide-eyed and bushy tailed on my doorstep. I looked behind him and saw the rest of the band trailing behind him. Vic looked rather normal standing there in a black band t-shirt and gray shorts his hair was still very curly. Mike stood to his right shirtless showing off his hundreds of tattoos. His black hair seemed to be wet and just as curly as Vic's. Tony was to Vic's left wearing a black muscle shirt with intricate swirls on it and black skinny jeans. His hat covered most of his face but I could still see the pierceing near his eye and a wide smile on his face. Jaime was right behind them holding a white box. His black hair was spiked up and his gray shirt and black skinny jeans made him look very laid back.

"What are you guys doing at my house at eight in the morning!" I yelled at them hoping they would notice the irritation in my voice. They didn't the four Mexicans stood there happy as ever. Vic laughed

"It's eleven in the morning sleeping beauty." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you ever call me that again." I looked around and noticed Mike was looking me up and down.

"What are you staring at?" I asked even more irritated. Mike snickered.

"Nothing it's just that I am loving the view of you in that towel." I looked down and realized he was right.

"Shit it's your guys fault for not telling me you were coming." Before they could comment on anything else I ran back to the bathroom where I had left my clothes. Hastily I put them on although I had trouble clasping the back of my bra. I pulled my hair into a high bun and walked out the bathroom only to find the boys wrestling on my couch.