Empty Mattress And Falling Stars

-Vic's P.O.V.-

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. I looked over too my right to see Keira's tangled blue hair sprawled across my chest. I smoothed my hand over it for awhile before gently picking her up and placing her to the side. I slowly climbed out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I smiled in the mirror. Although my hair was a curly brown mess, I didn't know where my shirt or pants were, and I'm pretty sure my morning breath was enough to kill someone I was still happy that I had spent the whole night with a beautiful, sexy, vibrant girl. As if I was calling out to her I felt her arms wrap around my waist and her lips press against my cheek. She looked at me from the mirror and I felt my heart skip a beat.

Her hair was all over the place and she wore nothing but her bra an underwear. Her cheeks seemed redder and a smile played on her pretty lips. I bent down to kiss her but stopped remembering I still had not brushed my teeth and did not want to knock her out. Instead I rubbed her head.

"Good morning beautiful" I said still rubbing the top of her head. She laughed and ducked under my arm and out of reach.

"Good morning handsome and as much as I love staring at your handsome face I need to get showered and chizz so get out Vic." She motioned to the door her face suddenly stern.

"You know I could always get in the shower with you." Her eyebrow raised as she stared at me a small grin showing.

"Why would you do that Victor?" I laughed at little. It was very rare that I was called by my legal first name but it sounded cute when coming from her.

"You know to protect you from bigfoot. Legend has it that when really sexy girls take showers alone he comes in and takes them back to his cave." She burst out in laughter as I told her my lame excuse. Her laugh was amazing and all I wanted to do was hear more of it. She shook her head.

"Thanks for the offer superman but I think I can handle it." She stood on the tip of her toes and kissed me on the forehead before pushing me all the way out of the bathroom and closing the door in my face. I smiled before walking downstairs and looking over my friends asleep on the floor. I slowly walked into the kitchen and began pulling out eggs, bacon, and ingredients for pancakes. I had began mixing the ingredients when I heard footsteps behind me.

"You Dick" was the first thing I heard before turning around and found myself staring at Mike. What is he pissed about?

"Good morning to you too." I said jokingly hoping to lighten his mood. It didn't work.

"What the fuck did you do last night Vic mhmmm?" I smiled to myself , he must have been referring to last night which I didn't blame him Keira and I were making a lot of noise throughout the night.

"Mike you're a big boy now you know what sex is." I returned to mixing the pancake mix in the bowl before I heard him talking to me again.

"I thought we agreed no one touches her."

I thought back when we were huddled in her kitchen making the conditions on if she went on tour with us. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Things change." Mike huffed behind me clearly not happy with my choice of words.

"Not with you Vic when you fall you fall hard. You put your whole heart into something even if the other person isn't, I'm your brother and I don't want you to get hurt especially cause obviously Keira is unstable and so are you with the tour going on. Remember what happened with Danielle?" I winced when I heard her name, did he really have to bring her up? I poured the mix in the hot pan, while trying to swallow the anger in my voice.

"Michael I'm fine so quit worrying alright!" I heard his feet stomp off. It's a good thing he knew not to mess with me when I used his full first name. I continued to cook breakfast, the smell of food quickly filling the air waking up Jaime.