Episode 9

Ji Na

"What's in that bag??" She asked me when I am eating the food that she cooked.

"Clothes..." I said in a very straight tone.

"Is your dad that rich to buy your clothes all the time?? Didn't you just went shopping with us just this month??"

"He said that I must buy in order to attend tonight's dinner."

She opened the bag and pulled out the dress that I have just bought a few moments ago. "You bought a dress?? Really?? Are you in your right mind??"

"Apparently I'm not. I had no choice. I can't attend the dinner without wearing this dress. I haven't had a meal with my dad for the past one month so this dinner means a lot to me."

"I seriously can't imagine you wearing this pretty little black dress."

"Then don't imagine, it would just ruin my image if I wear it." I got the bag and threw it on the couch.

She slapped my arm. "Yah!! Then why did you even buy it??"

"To attend the dinner. Do you have any clothes that look like they are dresses but they are not??"

"No..." She said while opening her closet.

"No?? How can that be??"

"Then wear it like an oversized T-shirt, that would work right??"

"YiNa, I didn't know that you were that smart."

"This comes from my talent of designing. Coordinating clothes is such an easy task." She said flipping her hair.

*Knock* *Knock*

"YiNa, Sungyeol is here!!" Her Omma told her.

"Did that idiot have nothing to do at home that he is so free??" She asked. I just shrugged my shoulders. How would I know??

The door opened and SungYeol came in carrying a sleeping bag and some snacks. "Joo dongsaeng, you are here too??" He said dumping the sleeping bag next to my shopping bag. He laid down on the floor and opened the snacks that he brought over.

"You want some??" I shook my head. "Then it is your loss." He said munching on the chips.

"Lee SungYeol, don't you have anything to do at home?? Don't you have a musical just weeks away??"

"Yea I do but today is slumber day. Today is my turn to sleep at your house, don't you remember??" They still hold up to the tradition that we will take turns to sleep at each other's homes?? That's daebak, they did this for the past 10 years.....

"But that only starts at night. In the meantime, go and find something to do."

Their relationship is really... It seems like In Na is the older one in this particular relationship even though they are the same age.

"Are you seriously ditching me because of Joo dongsaeng??" He pointed at me while opening the second packet of snacks.

"Me?? Since when I am involved??"

"Because of Joo dongsaeng, you are treating me like hell. It wasn't like this in the past."

"Because we have all grown up, don't you have something on with your family on the weekends??" He shook his head.

"Then just sit and eat your snacks, I'll come to you after I am done with Ji Na." I'm impressed at how YiNa controls SungYeol as if he is her child.

"Ji Na, give me that bag." I got up and gave her the shopping bag.

"Joo dongsaeng, that bag is yours??" I nodded. She took out the dress and told me to hold it.