Episode 34

Woohyun

I knocked on the door and there's her friend Han Hee Ra at the door with her hands crossed over one another, staring at me with those eyes which could burn through my soul. I wonder what did they talked about last night. "Good Morning--"

"You're here really early though, JiNa is still sleeping." Sleeping?? She can't be... Even if she couldn't sleep well, she would be up early and be just doing her things like playing games on her phone and listening to the music. Someone came down and my smile returned, it is JiNa.

"HeeRa, what the hell are you even saying??" She pushed her friend aside and smiled at me, I did the same back to her.

"Are you ready to go now??" I asked her and she nodded.

"I'll go take my stuff." She simply said and closed the door, the ladies' voices making their way back and they were talking about all sorts of things but I didn't want to hear their gossip. I wanted to respect them so I made my way to my car while I wait for her to come out of the house.

I switched on my playlist and played one of JiNa's songs that she always played, the one that she recorded at SungKyu hyung's house, the song that I said that she sounded like a chicken. She didn't sound like any chicken, in fact, it is one of the sweetest voice that I have ever heard. It is not the high pitched type nor the clear and pure type, her voice is slightly lower than most females but it is still refreshing.

[I made her voice sound like Blackpink JiSoo's voice as my voice also sounded like that, they don't sound girly at all. My voice is also slightly like that, of course, I can't sing. It is just the deep part that it is similar.]

I heard a tap on my window and I looked up, JiNa is already outside and she is looking at me through the window. She opened the door and sat down next to me, her hands reaching for the radio and she paused the player. "Why are you playing that song for?? It's horrendous."

"It isn't." I pressed play and looked at her. "What makes you think so??"

"You said that I sound like chickens screaming." She told me. "You said to me when I showed you the other time. "

I faked laughed. "I was joking, if it sounded like chickens screaming, my ears would have bled by now. Check my ears if you are still unsure."

She looked at my ears. "You are speaking the truth right??"

I pinched her nose. "Why would I not?? You sound really nice in this song."

My fingers reach for the steering wheel and I started the engine, I didn't say anything much but just looking at her appreciating her beautiful voice being recorded in the short 3 minutes, SungKyu hyung did a really great job on creating the song even though it was by accident and JiNa sang it making it even more wonderful than it already is. I wished that I can make her sing to me live.

"Heartbeat heartbeat Speeding Up Heartbeat heartbeat In My Mind Heartbeat heartbeat jogeumssik deo keojyeogane..." She blurted out and suddenly stopped to clear her throat. "That key is really hard to reach, how did I even sing it in the first place??"

"Sing it in your own style," I told her. "It would work and your throat won't get strained." She sent a terrifying glare towards me and I gulped down my saliva. "As if I will get to sing a lot in the musical, Song AhYeon is the one that has to sing a duet with you." She is back to the terrifying her, the tomboy her...

"I will give you a detailed explanation later on from the start to the beginning."

"Make sure you do or I make sure that I will crush every bone in your body, it won't be a sprain like mine. It would be something unimaginable."

-------------
JiNa

We got into the house and there were roses all over the house, damask roses all over the floor and the banner saying 'Please forgive me!!!', it is ridiculous but I'm surprised that he did something like this in just one night. I sat down on one of the couches and the TV was suddenly switched on without anyone switching it on and there was the face of Nam Woohyun staring right back at me. "Hi, Joo JiNa!! It's me, Nam Woohyun, the most popular boy in school--"

"Of course, I know who you are, so just start talking to the point." I paused the button and he appeared behind the TV.

"Why do you have to make a whole video of it?? Can't you just talk to me??"

"I'm just afraid that you would be even angrier hearing me talk." I won't do that to someone that I liked.

"Are you for real?? Just talk to me." He sat down next to me and he told me everything, even Song AhYeon's plans to make me fail so that she can be at the top. Even if I'm mad at him for allowing her to enter the house, I'm relieved at the same time that he told me everything so that there are no secrets between us.

"I'm sorry that I'm late and you have to know about it." He concluded. "I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings."

My heart fluttered as he said that, I felt his sincerity and his willingness to speak this to me even if it is embarrassing and not his fault. Our relationship would worsen if he didn't speak up and I didn't try to listen to him. In a relationship, there must someone that speaks and one that listens. There can't be two people that talks at the same time nor two people that refuse to listen.

After dinner, I got up from my seat and proceeded to the kitchen to place my plate down on the sink where I felt an arm around my waist and I gasped as I was shocked by the sudden skinship. "Don't feel surprised, it is just my feelings that I have for you. I like you." He whispered in my ear which sent shivers down my spine.

"Nam Woohyun, what do you think that you are doing??"

"Is it normal to like you??" He asked me and I shook my head.

"I don't know... Is it normal for me to like you??" I asked him back the question. I really want to know, tell me that you liked me.