Episode 15

Woohyun

"What's taking her so long?? She has been in there like forever." Sungyeol complained. It is already 6 and she is still in SungKyu hyung's room. I wonder what is she doing on there.

"If she is still inside, we might have to cut it short. It is almost time for me to go home anyway." Song AhYeon added.

"Then you go home first, we are almost done anyways," I said.

"Then I'll go first. See you guys tomorrow." She said waving at us and closed the door.

"I better call that pig from hyung's room or she is going to spend the night here," SungYeol said and went to open the door.

"I saw Song AhYeon leaving, are you guys done for the day??" Joo Ji Na entered the door, making SungYeol back away by a few steps.

"Finally you're back, I would have thought that you had fallen asleep in there. How is it??"

"I can't stop listening to the song that I just recorded, would you like to listen to it??" She said holding a blank CD up. It said 'JiNa's song.'

"I bet you sound like chickens screaming, my ears would bleed to it if I listened to it," I said and she glared at me.

"You are not the one listening, it's SungYeol. I am not even talking to you, why did you even reply??" Yea, why the hell did I even reply her when she is talking to SungYeol...

"Does it have a name yet?? It can't be JiNa's song right??"

"SungKyu Oppa couldn't think of a name for it so he told me to listen to and think of a name." She went back to SungYeol again with a smile. She greets SungYeol with a smile but glare at me... What a face she has...

I cleared my throat and the two looked at me. "Err..... I better go off first, see you tomorrow SungYeol."

"Eo see you....." He said with a weird expression and shrugged his shoulders. I just slightly smiled and closed the door behind them. I sighed and left the house. I looked at the evening sky, it is already evening and I practically spent like the entire afternoon with her. That's a first.

----------
JiNa

I left the place after having dinner with my 2nd family aka SungYeol's family. Omma told me that I can eat here whenever I want and Appa agrees to it. If I told him that I would be having dinner at YiNa's, Hee Ra's or JiEun's place, he would question me about it as he is afraid that I might be lying to him.

He is just like the typical father that worries over his youngest daughter all the time. I was going to take the bus back home when I got pulled away by someone. "Let's go..." He said in a low but charming voice. It was Nam Woohyun.

"What let's go?? Why are you still here??" I asked him and he stopped in front of a flower store.

"Just follow me and you would know why...." He said and led me into a flower store.

"Welcome...." The florist said with a smile.

"What kind of flowers do you have in store?? It's for her." He said and winked at me. Ewwwww... I felt like puking looking at his wink. By the way, why is he buying flowers for me?? Is he trying to flirt with me??

The florist pointed to the fridges placed at the back of the store. "The flowers in the fridge are reserved so the flowers available are all here. You should have come earlier with your girlfriend. All the best-selling flowers are already sold out." What?? I am not his girlfriend for your information. I am in fact his enemy.

"Give me the chrysanthemum over there." He said pointing to the white chrysanthemums in the vase placed next to the fridge.

"OK... Anything else??" The florist asked.

"That's all, I only needed one. Wrap it up." He said. He is so weird, no one gifts a single chrysanthemum to someone. What does it mean anyways...

He made the transaction by giving his card to the florist and went out of the store. I, of course, was following him all the way without saying a word. It is not that I obeyed him, it is just that I am speechless at all his actions. He was walking straight instead of walking to the car park where his car is supposed to be parked there. Did his car broke down??

"What are you doing behind me all alone?? Get in front of me." He said pushing me in front of him.

"Yah!!!" I shouted and turned around facing him. What is with him?? This is not him at all.

Instead of shouting back at me, he came closer and whispered something in my ear. I looked at him and quickly nodded. I continued walking in front until I reached my house. I walked into my room with the white chrysanthemum that he bought and placed in on the table.

I took off my leather jacket and put it on the rack. I emptied all the things in them by shaking them. A crumpled note fell out. Did I put it in there?? I picked the crumpled note and opened it. He must put it in there when he whispered in my ear.

'The white chrysanthemum that I bought wasn't some random thing that I decided to give it to you. It has a special meaning to and it means truth. The reason that I did all these things today is that I wanted to fulfill your father's wish. Your father and my father want us to get married so it would just be for a year and the two of us will not have anything to do with each other anymore. If you want to, just tell me when you made up your mind. It will be only for a year. NWH'

I straightened the piece of paper and kept it in a box which I would keep all my important stuff there. I then plonked myself on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

Flashback

He came closer and whispered in my ear. "Just cooperate with me if you don't want things to be complicated. It will be just for a while." He went back and smiled.

End of flashback

So that's why he did this..... What should I do??