Episode 20

Ji Na

There are a few seconds before I would cross the line and be the winner of this game for the 5th time. And I crossed the finishing line, I won!! I placed the controller on the table and threw my hands in the air. "Yes!!! I won again!!"

Meanwhile, next to me, Nam Woohyun who is very frustrated because he loses to his enemy who is a girl. He grabbed his hair in frustration. "Ahh!!!" He shouted. "Do you have to win every single time?? What training do you even receive??"

"Playing with your brothers every weekend?? I'm glad that I played with them since childhood." I said praising myself.

"I'm done with playing, wanna watch a movie??" He said walking to the TV console. "What movies do you have??"

"Animes and Disney movies." I simply answered. The next thing that I knew is that he was laying on the floor laughing like mad.

"Why are you laughing??" I kicked him with my leg.

"Ouch!!" He groaned but he is still laughing hard. I wonder what the hell is he laughing about??

"What is so funny about it??" I asked dying of curiosity. What exactly made him laugh so much?? This is the first time that I saw him laugh so hard like this, literally rolling on the floor and clutching his stomach.

He got up after laughing and sat down on the couch gasping for breath. That must have been so tiring. "A tomboy like you shouldn't be watching Disney movies, someone like you should watch action movies or horror movies. I know a couple of them, wanna watch it??"

"No thanks, I'm going to bed. Goodnight, Nam Jerk." I said pretending to yawn.

"Going to bed?? Didn't we promised to stay up all night??" He asked looking for something in the whole stack of CDs.

"Yea since you are going to watch horror movies... I'm out." I said."Watch on your own, I'm going out with the girls tomorrow so... Need to sleep." I said walking back to my room.

"Fine!! I'll watch some Disney movies with you. Which is the princess with the blue dress and the glass slippers with her mice friends??"

"Cinderella. Which movie of Cinderella do you want to watch??"

He gasped and covered his mouth with his hands. "There's more than one movie??" I literally rolled my eyes at him. It seems like he is from the stone age. I have a new nickname for him - Cinderella Nam.

"Sorry, I don't watch any Disney movies other than this. I think that I would watch the first one, the one that she goes to the ball and meets the prince."

I sighed. "Make sure that you know every single character at the end of this. I will kill you if you still don't know. You are free to take food from my fridge anytime if you did."

"Bring it on!! I will remember." He said and I pressed the play button on the controller to start the movie.

<♥♥♥>

Yi Na

We were at the cafe drinking our usuals while waiting for Ji Na to arrive. All of us arrived on time except for Ji Na. She is usually early waiting for us at the cafe sipping her drink with her motorcycle parked just outside the cafe. But she is not here yet, the motorcycle is also not to be found.

"Yah...." JiEun nudged me a little and I stopped, looking towards her. "Don't you think that Ji Na is taking a bit too long??"

Hee Ra nodded in agreement. "I agree too, she is usually early and we will be the ones that will always be late."

"Maybe her motorcycle ran out of petrol and she forgot to refill it?? That could happen too." I told the both of them.

"Call her so that we would know what exactly happened, at least we know where she is," JiEun said and I dialed her number on my phone. I placed the phone on the table and put it on loudspeaker so that everyone can hear the conversation loud and clear. The phone is just ringing on and on and there's no sign of Ji Na picking up the call.

"What's wrong with her today??" I said dialing her number again.

"Maybe she overslept--"

JiEun cut Hee Ra off immediately knowing that it is impossible. "That can't happen, Ji Na is such an early bird. If she is late, then what about us??"

"But even if it is impossible, it might still happen right??" Right, there is still a chance that she might be still sleeping. Maybe she watched too many movies or played too many games??

"We will never know unless we go there personally," I said getting out of my seat.

"Yea... I agree too." Hee Ra said and we left the cafe walking to Ji Na's house which is just around a few streets away with our unfinished coffees in our hands. We arrived at her house and JiEun knocked on the door but no one responded. Her brothers are not at home and her dad, he should be out now knowing that he has to go to work. We were planning to break into her house using a rock to smash the glass windows of her house but stopped when the door suddenly opened.

We were expecting that a messy-haired young lady wearing her hoodie and bedroom slippers at the door but it was a guy?? Which guy?? Is it SungYeol?? But SungYeol is not at that height, this person is a bit shorter than him so who exactly is he??

He reminded me of a certain someone, someone that I have seen a few times. That height and the posture that he is making looks like a certain someone. The clothes that he was wearing, a white t-shirt with faded skinny jeans. Isn't that what Nam Woohyun wore before changing into the suit?? But that guy didn't wear a denim jacket like what Nam Woohyun wore yesterday.

It seems like Nam Woohyun but it doesn't seem to be him at the same time. He is definitely someone that Ji Na hated a lot but who is he?? A lot of things popped into my mind before his face was even revealed. He scratched his head and his face was revealed. It was Nam Woohyun??Why is he even here?? Why is he with Ji Na?? How did...

"NAM WOOHYUN!!" JiEun shouted and he noticed the three of us. What should we do??