Episode 35

JiNa

Days went by and it is time to go to school again and today it is the day that we will act out the musical and be able to have our assessments assigned, some students will cry and some students will rejoice as they got high grades for their assessments. After this assessments, they will choose the best students to act in the musical on the day of the school festival.

Other than our own skills, teamwork is also very important in assessments like this. Nobody can work on their own and take away all the credit, they have to work together to get the best results ever.

I tied my hair in a ponytail showing all my piercings that I have on both my ears, especially the one on my right ear, I got a helix a few days ago to prepare myself for this musical. I would always do a piercing every time I have something big that I have to attend, it helps me to calm down my nerves and gives me the confidence to do my best. So far, I have gotten piercings for every musical that I have ever since I attended school 3 years ago.

I came out of my own room and to the kitchen where Nam Woohyun is already here cooking breakfast for the both of us, he is still the one that cooks breakfast. He doesn't want me to burn down the kitchen so he takes up the role of cooking breakfast. I sat down at the dining table and I stared at his right ear that has a new piercing and burst out laughing. He heard that laughter and turned around, wondering why I was laughing.

"What??"

"I see that your ear is still so red from that piercing," I told him. "Mine is not so red already."

"That??" He touched his ear and winced from the pain, I laughed even more. Boy, he never had his ears pierced before and he cried all the way home complaining that I was the one at fault for forcing him to get his ears pierced along with mine when I was the one that wanted to go alone.

"You should've stayed home that day, you wanted to tag along so much as you wanted to see how I got my ears pierced."

"I didn't know that my ears are going to be pierced as well!! You and your promises." He yelled at me. That day, I made him promised that he would never allow any woman to get near him and he would have to listen to me. So, I made him pierce his ears as part of a promise.

"I didn't know that you would agree to it so willingly at first but be seeing you now, I regret allowing you to come along with me to the tattoo salon that day," I told him. "You look cute with those lobe piercings though, it suits you a lot."

He blushed. "Really?? I do??"

"Just kidding, you still looked as annoying as ever. I'm talking about your ears."

He pouted and he threw the plate in front of me. "Eat your breakfast, we have to go soon or we will be late."

"Eo." I dug into my breakfast as he goes to shower, he doesn't really eat breakfast so the whole thing is just for me. I just found out about the other day when his chauffeur came by the other day to sent his car for repairing, he just eats when he wants to.

We got to school and of course, we went to our respective cliques, I hugged HeeRa ssi when she came and I cheered her on as this is the first time that she is getting the main role and of course I wanted her to do well. "What is with that happy face of yours?? You looked awfully happy than most days, is it Woohyun??"

I admit that Woohyun and I have become closer than ever but it is not close enough to things to make progress, we went back to the relationship that we had. Always bickering with each other is our concept, we can't get closer than that since there is still a few months left and there's the engagement.

"Nope. I just wanted to ace my role today and now my ankle is healed, I couldn't be happier than this." I told her. "And I got a new piercing just for this." I showed her my new piercing and instead of showing that 'Wow' expression, she just rolled her eyes at me.

"I thought that you were going to stop at 5, don't you feel the pain everytime you get a new piercing??" I shook my head. Why would I?? It hurts but it is a form of self-expression, I bet that half of the girls in our college only has lobe piercings.

"That number is just going to increase and I'm never stopping," I told her, I'm that stubborn. I never let go of the things that I'm obsessed with.

"Even if he opposes it??"

"I got him to get piercings as well, he wanted it willingly," I told her and she gasped.

"Heol... You two really match well together, my matchmaking skills never go well. Looks like I really have to make a story about the two of you in Wattpad, it would definitely get thousands of views." 

I looked at my watch, Woohyun would be hungry by now. "Do your thing. I'm going to the cafeteria to buy some food."

"Buy me Green tea." She said and I told her orders, going to the cafeteria and I met SungYeol on the way. Ever since he told me about what he saw that day, our relationship isn't that good. I don't get his intention, what is he trying to tell me?? That woohyun is a jerk and I should call off the engagement??

He didn't say anything to me at all and I kept my eyes on him even when he is going to get drinks and I am getting waffles for Woohyun. What is he trying to do?? He's hot one moment and cold another moment, he gets involved one moment and he gets out of the story the next moment.

I came back and gave HeeRa her bottle of green tea before going to Woohyun for his breakfast, he is going to pass out from not eating any breakfast if I don't hurry up. Woohyun was sitting in his place not saying a word and was having a silent staring battle with SungYeol, it seems that they are going to fight. Song AhYeon, of course, is still trying to keep with her pretense, holding a mirror and admiring her features.

For what?? That day?? I better stop them before anything happens, today is supposed to be a good day and I don't want to see any bloody scenes. I sat in between the two and split the sandwich into two, stuffing each half into their mouths.

"Stop shooting lasers towards each other and have some lovely breakfast instead."