Chapter 66: Friends Vs Fiends

After Valerie was done talking to her friends, Bruno, and Joseph decided to get revenge for killing  Legoom during his match.

"What the fricken hell?" Joseph said. "We were having a great fiesta here, and then this sinorita shows up, and just that it's good bye Petro." "We get it, you're from Dark Mexico," Harper said. "They're making fools out of us, Joseph," Bruno stated. "You're damn right, they are," Joseph agreed. "We better bust out our special technique."

The vampires grabbed each other, then spun around  making the Seizure Spin Attack. "Harper, what ever you do, don't look straight at their movement," Vincent said. But so far, Harper didn't listen.

So far, their attack had no effect on Valerie. "No way," Joseph said. "No one resists the Seizure Spin Attack." "Plan B," Bruno said. Then the two vampires surrounded Valerie.

"Alright Bitch," Joseph said. "Prepare to feel the rath of the Scarlett-" Valerie punched Joseph in the face before he could continue. "You god damn bitch," Joseph whined. "You punched me in the-" Valerie did it a second time, because it was fun. "Oh you did it again," Joseph said. Then again. "Stop it," Joseph said. And again.

"What did the capitano tell us to do in this situation?" Joseph thought. He tryed to remember her exact words. ("Joseph, if you ever find yourself getting punched repeatedly in the face, always remember to-") Valerie punched Joseph before he could remember. "Ow, she got of the capitano," Joseph said.

"So, aren't you going to dodge any of these?" Valerie asked. "Oh," Joseph said. "That's what the capitano-" Valerie then punched him again. "BRUNO, SUPPORT," Joseph shouted. "Well you have very nice hair, you are a beautiful shade of blue, and honestly, you're the only one I can rely on this team," Bruno said.

"WELL THEN PUNCH HER, YOU GREEN BASTARD," Joseph shouted. "But thanks you know, that really cheered me-" Valerie punched Joseph again. "OH GOD, I THINK SHE BROKE SOMETHING THAT TIME," Joseph shouted. Then using her strength, Valerie pushed the two vampires away with very strong winds.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget to Comment.