Chapter 126: A Hero's Stupid Death.

Valerie arrived at Vurachu's ship, just as soon as she could. After glowing through the hole she blew in the window, Valerie decided to head for the driving room. Once Valerie arrived, she started looking for the start button.

"The controls," Valerie said. "Where is it? Where is it?" Unknown to Valerie was that the lava, that the kingdom was about to blow. Valerie was running out of time. "It's about to blow," King Cloud said. Valerie found the button, a muffin appeared. "Yes," Valerie said. While pressing the muffin appearing button, Valerie was to busy being distracted from her own death. "Oh my god," King Cloud said. 

~

I'm sensing a pattern here. Stupid heroes that are unaware that their about to die. I'm gonna need a moment to figure it out. We'll Be Right Back.

-

Google doesn't know anything. Also it doesn't matter. We're Back.

~

After seeing the joy of being surrounded by muffins, Valerie was still distracted and the entire kingdom blew up, along with her chance to survive. "It's over," King Cloud explained. "Valerie couldn't survive the explosion. WoodNick is gone now, and so is she." Thomas dropped to his knees with sorrows.

"Valerie, no," Thomas said. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO." "Why do you care?" Kurt asked. Everyone turned to Kurt. "Why do any of you care?" Kurt repeated. "Haven't you forgotten why they went to WoodNick in the first place? We still have a second set of Lunar Balls." "Yeah, but you make it sound like death has no consequence," Thomas said. "It really doesn't," Kurt explained. "We are literally waiting to come back. Hell, it's Rosa's second time here." "Next time I guess a free sundae," Rosa said. "Huh," King Cloud said. "Yeah," Kurt said.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.