Chapter 116: A Kingdom In Danger.

After Vincent continued following the trail of footprints, a large spark of fire from the ground appeared. Vincent was to focused to notice. Once Vincent found the end of the trail, he found Daniella fishing in a lake.

"Oh, hey Vincent," Daniella said. "How was the long and ever lasting Lunar Ball search going? Oh, and where's Harper?" "There's been a change of plans," Vincent said. "The plants are gonna die without all of the villagers here," Vincent explained. "We need to leave." "What's with the new plan?" Daniella asked. "I thought you came here to bring back your friends." Vincent decided to tell Daniella what happened.

~

You guy's already saw what just happened, so you don't need to hear it again. We'll Be Right Back, while you reread the other chapters I made.

And We're Back, That didn't take long at all.

~

"So that means everyone is dead in this kingdom except for us?" Daniella asked. "And my sister, Vurachu, and my father," Vincent repeated. "We need to head back to the helicopter." Another larger spark of fire came out of the ground where Vincent was standing. Luckily Vincent recovered from the rubble breaking.

"Is that why we need to leave?" Daniella asked. "It would appear so, now let's get going," Vincent answered. "Now let's head back to the helicopter before more of these sparks appear." Daniella grabbed the box full of fish she caught, and carried them next to her back. They started running back to the cave before more sparks came out of the surface of the planet. Soon enough the heat from the water started evaporating once they were heading back, along with the appearance of hurricanes.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.