Chapter 120: Wishing For Safety.

There was only room in the helicopter for 4 people, so Drake had to sit at the tail of the helicopter. Thanks to his vampire strength, Drake can with stand the high altitude. Once they landed at the phantoms location, everyone got out.

Rondei ran to the phantom to make his plan happen. "Let's just get this sh*t over with," Drake said. Rondei talked in Woodnickian to the phantom, and explained what happened. Also by telling it it's third wish. The phantom said he would do it. "Well what did he say?" Daniella asked. "He said he'll do it," Rondei answered. "But I thought you said he can only send one person at a time," Vincent said. "That's only when they're dead," Rondei explained.

~

"Game on. Get your Game on, oh." We'll Be Right Back. "Come on now, Battle, Play your cards right."

-

"Tough times. Hard class." Oh, We're Back Now. "We'll take them on together."

~

Meanwhile at the fight, Vurachu noticed that the kingdom was darker than usual. Then Vurachu found the phantom wide open, and decided to go to it. "I'll be going now," Vurachu said. "I might not have enough strength to defeat you, but I have the next best thing." Vurachu bolted toward the phantoms location. "Where is she going?" Valerie thought, and followed.

Once they were at the phantoms location, and Valerie found out what Vurachu was about to do. "Phantom, I demand you to make me immortal," Vurachu said. The phantom started talking while refusing his wish. "Don't back talk me, grant my wish," Vurachu said. "He said, he's out of wishes to grant, because we used the last one," Rondei explained. Then everyone in Woodnick disappeared, and the phantom went back into the Lunar Balls. Vurachu, started getting more pissed then he was before.

"You, this is all your fault," Vurachu said. "You and your comrades just had to arrive here, and spoil my hopes and dreams. Well I will savor one last dream. The death of you." This can't be good," Valerie said. And the two went back to fighting.

~

Hey Wattpadders, my Fourth Anniversary month continues. Slayer tales is going to happen next month after I'm done with this book. Which considering that I have two weeks left, I'm guessing it would be a long while. Anyway, Don't Forget To Comment on this story, Support me on Patreon, and Thanks For Reading. I'll see you next time.