Chapter 99: All Wet.

After Drake landed into the lake, Vurachu split it in half like Moses split the red sea in half. Vurachu found Drake soaking wet with a lobster next to him.

"See that Drake?" Vurachu asked. "Now for my next trick, I'm going to make a asshole disappear." "Come one with yourself Drake mun," the lobster said. "Me be your spirit animal. And I'm gonna tell ya how to beat that bumbaclat Vurachu. All you got ta do is-" Vurachu ate the lobster before it could finish.

"Hey Drake," Vurachu said. "What?" Drake asked. And Vurachu punched him from the back three times proclaiming stop hitting yourself. "Damnit, you're the one hitting me," Drake wined. "Oh contraire Drake," Vurachu said. "You brought this upon yourself."

"Shouldn't we?" Harper started. Vurachu teleported in front of the slayers. "No suit yourself," Vurachu said. "The pools open, and the water's fine." The slayers stared in shock after confronting Vurachu. "Really, just going to stand there like a bunch of piss ants?" Vurachu asked, then teleported back to Drake. "Now where were we?" Then Vurachu started punching Drake cracking his ribs, so he can hurt his heart.

Meanwhile back at Vurachu's base, while Valerie was waiting for herself to be healed, she started singing row your boat in her head. When the crysalis broke, Valerie got out to put her chothes on. After getting fully clothed, Valerie headed for her friends destination.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget to Comment.