10

I chewed my lip as I looked over the words in the book. My fingers ran along the symbol drawn in the old Beatle The Bard book. The Deathly Hallows. I groaned and rubbed my hand against my face. I could here people in the store below. Loud voices carried up the stairs.
"Is that Dumbledore?"
"Ma! Isn't that Dumbledore!?"
I glanced up from my books and to the stairs where Dumbledore was coming to see me. His skin looked paler than normal and his eyes seemed dull.
"Albus, what a surprise," I smiled at him and pulled the chair out in front of me with my wand.
"Elizabeth, we need to talk," Albus interlocked his fingers and stared at me.
"Are you breaking up with me?" I smirked slightly. Dumbledore smiled faintly but shook his head.
"I'm dying, Elizabeth. I want you to pretend to kill me." Albus stated simply. I gaped, taken aback.
"We need a spy. Once the year is finished,Snape cannot be our spy much longer..."
"I'm confused though, Albus. What will the others think?"
"Don't worry. It will be realized in due time," Albus smiled before taking the book from in front of me. "Strange this book."
"Keep it. I've learned what I need about the Hallows. I just need to determine what my father plans for them. Also how to stop him." Dumbledore closed the book and slid it into his robes. He bid me a good day before disapperating from the flat.
~~~~~~~