~Your Games Glitch... Is it a glitch...?~

"Thanks mom and dad!" You said looking at your new game. They knew you were a gamer. They chuckled. "You're very welcome." Your mother said starting the car. And driving home.

~At home.~

'I've always wanted this game!' You thought. You opened up the package and put the game into your DSI. You were immediately hooked after 15 minutes. And that's not even a long time. You played the game for about 2 hours and your mother said, "It's time for lunch, y/n!" You paused the game and left the screen open. You went to the kitchen. "Are any of your friends coming over today?" Your father asked. You shook your head no. They nodded. "Thanks for lunch mom, dad!" 'It gets lonely sometimes. Specially since I'm an only child.' You thought. You went your room. And closed the door. You went to your DSI and un-paused the game. And you played for awhile longer. It was 2:37 P.M. You saved the game and put your DSI on the nightstand. And you picked up your computer. And sat on the bed. 'Apple products are good, they're are reliable.' You thought. You had Clever bot. You texted,

Hi.

Hello. Why did you stop playing the game? Did it become boring to you?(Clever bot texted back)

No. I just wanted a break. It's fun- Wait how did you know I was playing Legend of Zelda?

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Um...

You just shut your computer screen down. You went to play the DSI and it said on the screen once you entered the SAVED game, "You've met with a terrible fate haven't you?" It sent shivers down your spine. You were on your bed the whole time, staring in disbelief. Your e/c orbs just staring At the screen. You felt dumbfounded. You slowly rise and getting of your bed. You went down stairs and grabbed your f/f. And went back to your room. And immediately noticed your laptop screen was open. You tilted your head, and whispered to yourself, "I thought I closed it. Weird." You went to your bed and you looked at your clock on the wall. 3:16. You went to your parents room, knocking on the door. "Come in." "Hey. Is it alright if I go to bf/n's house?" "Sure, be back by at least 4:30 to 5 o'clock. Kay?" You nodded and left. "Bye!" You said walking out the door. And headed to your best friends house.

"Y/n! Why didn't you tell me you were coming over? What's the occasion?" Bf/n asked. "No reason. I just forgot my phone at home. I wanted to do something with you. Sorry to startle you though." You both smiled. She moved out of the way and let you in. You got to his/her house around 3:30. You guys watched T.V for about an hour. "I have to go home, sorry, bf/n." "Don't worry. I know how it is with your parents." You waved each other off and you shut the door to her house and walked home. You came home. Your mother and fathers car weren't home. 'Strange. They never leave without telling you.' Then you said, "Oh yeah! I left my phone here." You walked into the house. Locked the door behind you. And went to your room. You got 2 messages from your mother.

"Hey, your father and I went to work. We should be back by 3 A.M. Sorry it's early in the morning. Love you!"

"I left $20 on the fridge, pinned by a magnet. If you don't see anything you don't like in the fridge, you can run to the store down the street. Be safe!"

You Replied,
"Okay, and thanks mother! I'll pick up some pizza rolls and hot pockets for us for awhile. I'll eat that for dinner later. Again, thanks! Love you!"

End of Conversation...
_________________________________________

Y/n ~ Your Name
Bf/n ~ Best Friends Name
E/c  ~ Eye Color
H/c ~ Hair Color
H/l ~ Hair length
Y/w ~ Your weight
(Just some heads up or tips! I'll add more later!)
_________________________________________
Hey, CreepypastaLust h-here! I'm sorry it is k-lnda short. Its r-really late. If I m-made any mistakes, please tell me in the c-comments. I update e-every 1-2 days. If I d-don't update, I'll update s-sometime in the week! I'm m-mostly never really busy, so if s-something comes up. D-Don't panic! Bye!
_________________________________________