~The Date~

"Y/n, will you go out on a date with me?" "H-Huh?" "You heard me~" He said grinning. "S-Sure." You said and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around your waist. You broke the kiss after awhile to breath. "Does the princess need air?" "N-No!" You smashed your lips against his, making him chuckle. Masky walked in, "Get a room." "We are in a room." BEN said. "Whatever. Y/n?" "Y-Yes?" "I have to take you to go do your first kill and see how much training you need." "Okay." You walked up to Masky and left the room with him. "Are you and BEN a thing?" "Yeah, why?" "Cause Alot of people find you attractive. That's all." "Are you one of those people?" You asked chuckling. "Y-Yes." He said looking away. "Hehe. I thought you would have liked Hoodie/Hoody or something." "I'm not gay." "Never said that. You and him just seem very close. That's all." He nodded. "Alot of people would think that though." You nodded. "Okay, there are some teenagers in the woods. A couple of them left, now there is only one. I'm not going to give you any materials. You have to her your surroundings." You nodded. The girl was talking on the phone. 'Preppy idiot teenager!' (There is some gore in it, if you don't like gore, look for the next warning!)You thought to yourself. You climbed up a tree, Makes watching in a distance to not get noticed by her. You took a deep breath and grabbed a large stick with a sharp point. (Haha. I hate having a dirty mind!) You tightened your grip on it. You were pretty high in the tree.You grabbed a stick and snapped it in half. She liked around worried. You ran across the tree jumping onto another tree. The girl just gasped and kept looking around. Shocked. Her back was facing you. You jumped down and your foot caved into her back, she screamed for just a second, you still having a grip on the large stick, and you stabbed it into her back. Blood poured from her back. Making you chuckle just once. And then you rolled her over, and stabbed her forehead and making it go deeper and deeper. "Ugh. This is gross, but meh." And you kept in the stick in her forehead. You stood up and walked passed Masky. "Impressive." "Do I need training?" "No, not really." "So... I'm good?" "Yup." You nodded. Masky took you into Slender's office. "Boss, she doesn't need training." His 'eyes' widened. "What did she do?" "She killed the girl. With her climbing up a tree and grabbing a large stick with a sharp point, broke a different stick to make the girl frightened, jumped from tree to tree to make the girl look around. Once she stopped running, the girls back was facing her, she jumped down from the tree, caved her foot into the girls back, and stabbed her in the back with the stick, took it out, rolled the girl over, and stabbed her forehead, and making it go deeper and possibly into her brain." "Okay. She doesn't need training. Good work, y/n." Slender said. You nodded. (The gore is technically over!) You washed up in the bathroom, took shower and all. And went back to yours and BEN'S room. "BEN." You noticed him napping in his bed. You looked at him. You kissed him and shook him. "BEN. BEN. BEN." You whispered. "Ugh... Ten more minutes..." You climbed on top of him a kissed his cheek a couple times. "BEN~ Don't make me do something I'll regret~" He didn't move. But then what happened next was what left you shocked. He grabbed you by your waist and put you right by him, him wrapping his arms around you and he said, "Can't you let me sleep, Babe? I'll do whatever you want later... Just cuddle with me and don't leave my side." "O-Okay." You mumbled blushing a deep scarlet. "B-But what about our d-date?" He shot open his eyes. "Oh. I almost forgot. Sorry." "It's alright." You gave him a reassuring smile. "Get dressed in casual wear. Then meet me in th living room." He said before closing the door. You grabbed a long sleeved shirt with your favorite Logo and f/c with short-shorts, (Again, it was at your fingertips!) Grabbed your f/c Converse mitch-match socks. Once you were done. You went into the bathroom and put on mascara. JUST mascara. You walked out and into the living room. "Are you wearing make-up?" "Only mascara. It's rare that I wear make-up." He nodded. He grabbed your hand gently. He Hand into his human form. He still looked cute. "You look c-cute." You said blushing. "You look adorable." You blushed even darker. You looked at him. He was blushing too. You guys talked for awhile then you arrived at a Restaurant. It read, 'Olive Garden'. "BEN! This place is expensive!" You said in shock. "Anything for you~" He purred. You blushed a light pink. "O-Okay." He chuckled. "Don't worry about it." You nodded. You guys had an amazing time! He let you play games on the mini tablet on the table while waiting. You both ate Fettuccine Alfredo! (If you don't like it, change it!) He payed. You both walked out and stopped at a bridge were there were swans and Lily pads, the water was shining brightly from the moons light. It was just beautiful. The water was clear, and had little fishes in the water. It looked amazing! "Th-Thanks for tonight, B-Ben. It was w-wonderful." You said blushing a lift shade of red. "Anything for you." He said hugging you from behind. You giggled. And kissed his cheek turning your head around. You big started walking home in the woods. "Go. To. Sleep!!" You heard form behind you. "H-Huh?! Jeff! It's me and BEN!" "BEN doesn't look like that in his human form!! You're cheating on him!!" "I would never think of doing that!! This lets me know how low you think of me!! You are sick!!" You yelled. BEN was just staring at you disbelief. Mouth wide open. "Y/n..." Jeff said. "What?!" "I'm sorry... I just haven't seen BEN in his human form for awhile. I thought he was someone else and that you were cheating on him. I should have asked. I'm sorry." Jeff said. "N-No. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that." "Are you alright BEN?" You asked. "Yeah. I was just thinking." "About?" Jeff asked. "On how you did hunk so low of Y/n, but it was a mistake, but how she stood up for herself." You and Jeff looked at each other. "Yeah. Crazy." You said. "So... How was your date?' Jeff asked. "It was amazing." "That's great. I have to go back to the mansion. You both coming?" "Y-Yeah." You said. BEN grabbed your hand and held it on the way to the mansion.
_________________________________________
Hey, CLIFFHANGER!! I made this chapter extra long just for you. I love you! Bye!! CreepypastaLust, OUT!!
_________________________________________