~Don't push or pressure it...~

He didn't say anything. He smirked and kissed your forehead. "H-Hey! Don't do th-that!" You said turning blushing a deep scarlet. He chuckled. "I'm just teasing you babe." "I-I told you n-not to c-call me b-babe!" He started laughing again. Except he moved his hands away from yours when he was pinning you. You ran to your bed immediately. But you failed. You tripped over your own foot. "Darn it." You said giggling. You didn't know why you were giggling. He pinned you on the floor. You couldn't stop giggling. He looked at you, in confusion. Its like if a click went on when you tripped. You looked at him, your e/c orbs full of childishness and playfulness. Your face was turning red not just from laughing, but from blushing. He looked at you. You went up and and pushed him and he rolled over. You pinned him. He looked at you in shock. You removed your hands and sat on his waist. He blushed a deep scarlet. You couldn't help yourself, you put your hands on your stomach from laughing so hard. Then you stopped. Noticing. BEN kissed you. Except this time, it was one the lips. He pulled you down. Hugging you. You hugged him back. Lifting your head, still sitting on his waist still, you said, "Where do you live, BEN?" "In a mansion. In the woods. Why? Want me to take you there?" You nodded blushing. "Okay. Get off me then." "No. Take me later. I'm tired. C-Cuddle with me. P-Please." He nodded. You got off his waist. You gave him a hand. He took it, and and you lifted him up. You bring him to your bed. And then you got under the covers. He did the same. You blushed lightly. "I love you." He said. "I l-love you t-too." You smiled. He wrapped his arms around your waist. He smiled. "Will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes."
_________________________________________
Trust me guys! It's not done yet! I know it may look done, but it isn't. Probably a couple of more chapters. Bye bye!
_________________________________________