~The ones that smile the most, are the ones that have shed the most tears!~

I went to the fridge and took the money from the fridge. I went up stairs and grabbed my phone and jacket. I went back down stairs and headed to the door, grabbed the keys right by the door on the table and locked the door from the outside. I headed down the sidewalk and was headed down the the store.

~10 minutes later~

I walked into the store, another first thing I smelt was something that smelt like, warm cookies. I headed to the frozen food area and grabbed a medium sized bag of pizza rolls, and grabbed a box of Hot Pockets. There was 8 in there. I headed to the cashier, they looked me up and down, and said, "Hello, how was your day so far?" "It's great, you?" "  I'm doing just fine, if you don't mind me asking, why is a child like you out here around 6?" "My parents are at work. I decided to pick up some food for dinner. That's technically all." They nodded. "$3.57 please." You handed them the $20 bill. They gave you a $10, $5, and 2 ones, and ¢43. "Thanks, have a great night." And you walked outta store.

~10 minutes later~

~At home~

You put the pizza rolls in the freezer. And grabbed a Hot Pocket. You put it in the microwave for 1 minute and 45 seconds. You went up stairs to put your jacket away. And noticed something was on your wall. It spelt, "BEN" You gasped to yourself. It looked like it was scratched or, painted on the wall. You put your hand on the name, and pressed against the wall. "Ow!" It shocked you. But, you didn't feel anything at the same time. You didn't know why you said Ow. You picked up the DSI, and headed down stairs. You took out your plate front the microwave. You nibbled on the Hot Pocket. And turned on the news.
"It seems that a crash has happened in downtown, Pensacola, Florida. A woman named Y/M/N L/N, and Y/D/N L/N crashed together. They both died. Sadly. May they rest in peace... Back to you Aiden for the news on the weather." "Thanks Kayla-" You quickly shut off the T.V and cried your eyes out for an hour. On the couch you hugged your legs to your chest and looked down. 'Why can't I be happy?! I'm the girl that smiles the most, and sheds the most tears...' You thought to yourself. You looked at your DSI, and opened it. "You've met with a terrible fate haven't you, babe?" Was imprinted on the screen. You went upstairs to your room. And BEN was standing in the middle if the room. He smirked looking at you. "What's got you so down babe?" "W-What happened to my parents?!" You shouted. He just grinned and said, "You know what happened. They crashed." You rolled your e/c orbs at him. "You look like... Link." You said, staring at him blankly. "Yes, that's because I am. My name is BEN drowned right now." "Why did it change, BEN?" "I drowned... My father was drunk and kept my head under water. He locked chains on me. I couldn't swim up..." "I'm sorry..." You looked down. "Don't worry, babe, it's not your fault." "Don't call me that." You tried walking past him, he grabbed your wrist. And pinning you against a wall. You just stared at him. You were a little surprised. But, you weren't afraid, nor fear showed up. "W-What are you d-doing?"
_________________________________________
Y/M/N ~ Your mothers name (obviously the first)
Y/D/N ~ Your dads name (obviously the first)
L/N ~ Last name
_________________________________________
Hey, it's me again! Sorry if the chapter was short! Again, it's really late. It's actually 1:59 A.M right now where I am. *YAAAWWWN* Welp, I'm tired. I tried to publish this before I pass out. But, I love you guys. If you guys want me to read your guy's's stories, and you recommend something, I will gladly check it out! Bye! Love you!
_________________________________________