~Sometimes you just need a shoulder to lean on~

He didn't answer. He just stared at you. Then he moved his hands from your hands when he was pinning you against the wall. You ran from him trying to get away from him. You were running toward your bed. He tackled you. Pinning your hands above your head again with his hands.

"Want a round?" He purred. "N-No." You said while blushing. He chuckled. Then he kissed your forehead and said, "Get up. I can't do anything. I'll wait until you're ready." "O-Okay." He set his hand out for you, you grabbed his hand and he pulled you into his chest. "S-Sorry!" You said pulling away from him. You blushed a deep scarlet. He chuckled. You giggled a little. You fell down while tripping over. He noticed this and picked you up bridal-style and he blushed a light pink. He sat you on your bed. "Do you mind if I ask a question?" "Well, you kinda just did." You said giggling. He just chuckled. "Sure go ahead." "Sorry to bring this up, but, what was your life before your, parents, died?" "Life was great. Hey lived me dearly. They hugged me whenever I was down. It would take me out of the house whenever I was down. I always had a shoulder to lean on. Specially when crying..." You started sob. Trying not to choke on your words. He hugged you. You gripped on his shirt. Crying. "It's gonna be alright. I'm sorry to hear about the death. You can cry in me for as long as you want." He said. After 10 minutes of crying. You smiled lightly. "Thanks... For letting me cry on your shoulder when I didn't have anyone else at the moment." He hugged you. "It's alright." He kissed your forehead. "You should take a nap. I think I should go." "No. Please stay by my side." He blushed and so did you. You drifted off to sleep. He covered your body with the blankets. "You'll be mine. I just know it." He layed next to you, falling asleep.
_________________________________________
Hey peeps! It's CreepypastaLust here! Don't hesitate to tell me if I messed up on a chapter. I promise you. It'll get better. I'm just going through some stuff. There may be small parts, or awhile to update. I just want you to know, I love you! Bye!
_________________________________________