~The love, I feel it~

He lended me a hand to get up. I took it. He tugged on my hand making me push myself into him. And my lips crashed into his. I melted into the kiss after a second. I pushed him away and walked down the hallway to our room. I walked into the room, and looked at the clock. 10:57 P.M  it read. I yawned. "C-Can I sleep with you t-tonight?" "Sure." I picked out some pajamas and changed in the bathroom. I turned off the light. I got on his bed. I kissed him. Then I turned around. He was hugging me from behind. I blushed a deep crimson. "The love, I feel it~" He whispered. "I love you." "I love you too." He said. He kissed my cheek. And I fell asleep.

~Ben's point of view~

She has been giving me b*ners or turning me on all today and yesterday. She fell asleep after awhile. She looked so peaceful. I loved her. Alot. I know she loved me. I have heard all about these stories that the killer falls in love with the victim when they're not suppose to, or when the victim gets spied on from the killer, or the victim slowly falls in love wit the killer. Seems like part of that was true. But, I've never really felt this way for someone before. It's... A strange feeling. But why do I have to be the flirty type? I don't know, but I like a being a flirt to everyone. But, that stops now just for y/n... I only flirt and all with her... Cause, I love her with all my heart. Why do I feel his way? Cause she's different... How is she different? Her everything, they way she looks at you, it's filled with passion... Guess that answers my questions.

~Your point of view~

I fell asleep fast. Faster than normal. But I woke up with BEN right by my side... I guess it was because he makes me feel safe. I tried getting of the bed without waking him up... But I failed. "Y/n, why are you up at 9 in the morning...?" "I-I'm not tired anymore. I tried not to wake you up. Sorry." "It's fine. What are you going to do?" "I don't know. Do you think Slender would let me use the kitchen?" "You could go ask. I'll take you there." "Okay, thanks." He nodded and smiled. I smiled back. I had a good nights sleep. *Knock Knock* "Come in." "Hello, Boss. Y/n was wondering if she could use the kitchen. Can she use it?" "Sure. Just don't burn down the house." You nodded. "Thanks Slender!" "Welcome, child. Oh wait!" You turned your head around. "What's up?" "You will go on your first kill tomorrow. After that, we'll see how much training you need. Okay?" "Okay." You left the room.

~30 Minutes Later~

You made alot of waffles, fresh toast, eggs and bacon, and you made your own cheesecake that actually took LONGER than 30 minutes later. It actually tasted really good. Like the ones that you could by at the store. But this cheesecake was plain. "Y/n! This is really good!" Madly said. "Th-This is a-awesome. Th-Thanks y/n." Hoodie/Hoody said. "I like it Alot." Jane said. "It's really good! Want to come to my room for a tea party?" Sally asked. "Sure!" You said. "This is amazing!" BEN said. "I-I like h-how y-you made w-waffles, y-y/n." Toby said. "The eggs and bacon have Alot of flavor to it." Slender said. "It's alright." Jeff said blushing a light pink, looking away.  "Hey, EJ. I had BEN make someone go insane and all. He got you some Kidneys." "Thanks y/n!!" EJ said. "Your welcome everyone!" "You didn't burn down the house y/n. Good work." Slender said. Everything hey dad made you blush a light shade of pink. "Jeff's just stubborn." Slender said chuckling. "I am not!!" Jeff yelled and said at the same time. "You kinda are, Jeff." You said giggling. Jeff ran up to you, putting his knife against your throat. "What am I?" He hissed. "You're stubborn. I know you heard me." You said giggling. He blushed a light shade of pink. "Watch what you say." "I can't watch what my words. They don't hang in the air." You giggled. "Whatever. You're new nickname is Sarcasm." "Okay, fine by me." He moved the knife from your throat. "And your new nickname is... Stubborn." "Whatever." He said putting his knife back in his jacket pocket and looked at you casually. "So... It looks like there is alot of dishes, and stuff to clean up." "I'll clean it." Slender said. "No Slender, I can't let you do that. At least let me help." "Fine. You're also stubborn, but childish." "Nuh-Uh!" "You're nickname is Childish." Jeff said. You rolled your eyes.

~20 minutes later~

"Yay! We are done cleaning!" You said. Slender chuckled. "Go back to your room." "Okay." You said skipping down the hallway. "Honnneey I hooommmee!!" You yelled when you got into yours and BEN's room. He chuckled. "What's up?" You tackled him and hugged him and wouldn't let go. "Why are you acting like this?" He said chuckling. "Cause, you make me feel soooo alive, Babe!!" You sang. "She's lost her marbles." Jeff said leaning against the door frame. "Nuh-Uh!!" You tackled BEN onto the floor. And you just layed on his chest. "I'm bored. I'm tired. Let meh sleep." You didn't notice but Jeff got a blanket from BEN's bed and put it on you and him. BEN and Jeff chuckled at your adorableness. You kissed BEN. And fell asleep quick. He fell asleep after awhile too. "N-No... Not the wrong p-place." You said sleep talking. "Huh?" Jeff asked. "Oh. She's sleep talking. I hope thats normal." Jeff said. You hugged BEN. "D-Don't leave m-me." That's what woke BEN up. "I won't leave you..." BEN said as he kissed your forehead. You woke up. And picked your self up, but you were sitting on BEN's waist. (If you know what I mean. *Wink Wink*) He blushed a dark shade of red. "W-What?" You looked down and saw what where you were sitting. "Oh. That's weird you got up and moved from his waist. You blushed a deep scarlet. "J-Jeff?" "What?" "Why are you still in here?" You asked. "I don't even know. Bye." You waved him bye and he left shutting the door. Then you kissed BEN. He pinned you down. You giggled. "Third base?" He asked. "No!" You said. "Why not?" He pouted. "C-Cause... I'm not ready. And cause, not until like. Marriage or something." He nodded. "I'm not going to pressure you." "Thanks. For understanding." You kissed him over and over again. You tugged on his hair lightly. And you heard a light grunt from him. You smiled against the kisses.

~15 minutes later~

"Okay, well. That was um... A long make out session." You giggled. He chuckled. He kissed you again Once. You hugged him from behind and said, "D-Don't leave me..." "I will never leave you."
_________________________________________
Hey creeps! I made this one longer just for you! I hope you guys enjoy it! The training should come in the next chapter. Well, that depends if you need training. What kind of training? LoL. You'll have to figure it out! Bye bye!! CreepypastaLust, OUT!!
_________________________________________