~The awkward silence~

You, BEN, and Jeff walked to the mansion in awkward silence. It wasn't normal. You looked at BEN, he was looking straight forward. So was Jeff. You sighed. You all finally made it to the mansion. You ran through the front door, up stairs and into yours and BEN's room and shut the door. And hurriedly changed as fast as you could. BEN walked in with you only in your bra and panties. "G-Get out B-BEN. Or at l-least don't look at m-me." You gushed blushing a DEEP, DARK scarlet. He blushed the same. He froze still looking at you. But he didn't notice it. "B-BEN?" He didn't answer. "You a-alright?" You just walked up to him. 'Damn. I should have put on the rest of my clothes. Welp, no turning back now.' He didn't answer. You turned around. He was still looking at you. You put on a sweater and short-shorts just like before. You walked up to him and you kissed him. That snapped him back. "What happened to you, BEN?" "I don't know. When I saw you, I... Uh... Froze. I guess it's just because I've never seen a girl in just her bra and panties." He shrugged. "I don't mind. Not like you won't see it in the future~" You purred, and grinned. 'OMG! Did I just say that?!' You screamed at yourself in your head. "Oh, okay. I see how it is~" "Wh-What have I g-gotten myself into?" "Deep... Secretive... Trouble..." BEN said. He kissed you for awhile. Breaking the kiss every couple of minutes to breath. His went on for about an hour. He shifted his hands up in your sweater. You hit his hand and him moving his hand, him remembering you saying not until you were ready. He trailed down your neck and sucked on your sweet spot. He pushed you on his bed and pinned you down, not breaking the kiss... He gave you hickeys up and down your neck. "B-BEN... Now that is too many." "Want more?~" He purred. "N-No..." He kissed you again. Over and over again. This process went for a long time. You both stopped after an hour or two to can't your breath. But instead, you fell asleep. He chuckled at you and wrapped his arms around your waist and fell asleep.

~The next morning~

You woke up and made a 'cute' yawn. And climbed on BEN and kissed him and fell back asleep. You fell asleep again for about an hour. "B-BEN..." "Hmm...?" "I *yawn* can't sleep..." (If you yawned when I put down *yawn* then you are awesome. Cause I yawned. LoL.! You're awesome either way though!) "You sound tired..." He mumbled. You didn't answer. Him thinking you fell asleep. You were actually kissing him. He somehow didn't notice.
_________________________________________
Cliffhanger. I'm really tired... Sorry. But, night! I love you!! CreepypastaLust, OUT!!
_________________________________________