~The weirdest thing is what they have to figure out themselves~

You broke front the kiss.You ruffled his hair. "B-BEN." That didn't wake him up... "W-What? I'm trying to sleep..." This isn't normal. "Okay." You said. But you completely ignored what he said and climbed on top of him. You sitting on his waist. You blushed a bright red. His eyes shot open. "W-What are you doing?" He aksed blushing. "I'm getting you up. It looks like I have to be a perv to get you up." You said chuckling. He rolled his eyes. He sat up, that made you sit on his 'AREA'. (You know what I mean... *Wink Wink* *Nudge Nudge*) He blushed a dark red. You giggled. "Turn on aye?" You asked grinning. "Y-Yeah." He mumbled looking away. You blushed a dark red also. You pushed him back onto the bed. You kissed him passionately for awhile. You two would have to break the kiss to catch your breath. Then... Someone had to burst in the door. "BEN- Oh. Sorry to interrupt your business. I didn't really think you'd be the one to be on top Y/n." Dark Link said leaning against a wall grinning. You smirked. "We were just getting started." You said not thinking. "Now go away so we can finish." You hissed. Dark Link's eyebrows raised just a tad. "Can I join Princess?" "Sure." You said sarcastically. You guess he didn't take your hint of sarcasm or he just ignored it, but he went over to you and kissed your cheek. "W-What he hell D-Dark?!" You yelled. He chuckled. "Though you'd say that~" He purred. BEN was a little mad at Dark. You jumped of of BEN and tackled Dark. "D-Don't you dare do th-that agian!! Y-You hear m-me!?" You growled. He just stared at you. Then he grinned. "What's so f-fucking funny?!" You said. "Just that you were the one on top, and that you tackled me, not noticing our position, and how BEN is mad right now. Madder than I've ever seen him." He said grinning. You slapped Dark. You got up and walked away from him."D-Don't you dare m-mess with me!" You growled turning your head over your shoulder so Dark could see that you were glaring at him. He just chuckled. And left the room and shut the door. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean for th-that to happen. S-Specially that position..." You said hanging your head walking towards BEN. He seemed calm. "I know. But, just don't tackle him. That was weird." "The weird thing is what they have to figure out themselves~" You purred. He chuckled. You climbed onto the bed and fell asleep with BEN's arms wrapped around your waist. "Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are, up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky, Twinkle twinkle little star, when the blazing sun is gone, when the movie shines above, no I know not what you are... Twinkle twinkle little star..." You sang sweetly making you and BEN both fall asleep. "I love you..." You said half asleep. "I love you too..." He said half asleep too. Then you fell into a deep sleep.

~The next morning~

You woke up to none other than... Guess who? Of course it's not Dark Link... Of course it's Dark Link. "Hey! Love birds!! Wake up!! Breakfast is ready!!" Dark yelled swinging your door open. "5 more years..." You mumbled. "Of course you'd need sleep specially after what you did last night." You rolled your eyes. You sat up. And shook BEN. He woke up. Slowly but surely. "We didn't do anything okay?" Dark nodded. "Wake up BEN or I'll steal your girl." BEN shot up and hugged you from behind. "Mine~" BEN hissed. That made Dark grin. "Be careful."
_________________________________________
Hey!! CLIFFHANGER!! Everyone, just know I'm tired. I have to update before I pass out and this doesn't save and I have to write it all over again. Bye! CreepypastaLust, OUT!!!
_________________________________________