~The boss~

~BEN's point of view!~
I knocked on Slenders door. "Come in." I walked in. "Sir, if you haven't heard. I have let a girl, named y/n, in our house-" "Kill her-" "Boss. Let me speak please. I love her. She everything I've ever wanted. Or needed. She has no home. Her parents died in a car crash yesterday. They crashed into each other. Her parent were loving. But, I need her. Please boss. Slender. She loves me back. She actually getting along with everyone. I think she could become a Creepypasta, or a Proxy. She might just need training." "Fine. She can stay, but where's a place she could stay?" "Don't take it the wrong way, but, she could stay in my room. She's a gamer, so she wouldn't mind. If you allow it. Nothing 'inappropriate' will happen." "Fine. Get her stuff from her house. But first, let me meet her." You nodded.

~Y/n point of view~

'BEN said his boss wanted to talk to me about something. I hope it nothing bad.' I thought. I walked in. "Child, please sit." He looked slender. {PUUUN!} I stared at him for a second and took a seat. "Y/n is it? You're aloud to stay. But, you have to become a Creepypasta or Proxy. Most likely, you have to kill. You are sharing a room with BEN." You blushed a light pink. "He told me you are like him, a gamer and all. He had convinced me. I trust you. Now, he's gonna take you back to your house to pick up some of your important stuff. Nothing extra really. Understand?" "Yes... But I have one question." He nodded. "Well. Actually 3. Only one is really important. The UNimportant one, do you have wi-fi?" He chuckled. "Yes I do child." "Okay... Second question. Do you think that this is too much cleavage? I've noticed the others like to flirt. Alot." You stood up. He looked at you, up and down. "I think it's just fine. Just don't walk out  of the room or so with only panties and a bra. And you'll be fine." "Last one one. I'm not really a perverted type. I just wanted do tell you though. Please don't think of me as one of THOSE girls. Kay?" He chuckled. "I know. I can tell. You look like you are an innocent girl." "Thanks. I just wanted to know. I'll tell you if I have any other questions later. Thanks, bye." He waved you off. You opened the door and shutting it as you left. "You were really worried about your cleavage, y/n?" You looked over and saw a boy, that looked EXACTLY like BEN. But, was gray. "U-Um. Who are you?" "We got ourselves a shy, and hot chick. I'm Dark Link, just like Link, which is BEN, but, you could say, I'm more evil." He smirked. "W-Well, it's nice t-to meet you, D-Dark Link." He nodded. "Do you know where BEN's room is?" "Yeah, why?" "I need to go to his room. To talk.' "You sure it's 'JUST' talking?" He gave you one of those perverted looks. "I'm not really like that, Dark." "Sure~~~. Whatever you say princess. Let's go."
_________________________________________
Hey my little creeps! CreepypastaLust here! Sorry if the chapter is kinda short. It's 12:31 A.M. I think I published 3 parts of the story today! I love you peeps! {}Hehe. I'm calling you guys candy, I guess you could say cause you're SWEET.} {LoL. PUnPuNpUN!}
_________________________________________