~Your First~

"I'm going to the kitchen to get a drink." He nodded and followed me. I grabbed a bottle, it looked like a wine bottle. "Are you an alcoholic?" He asked tilting his head. "No no no! This looks like a wine bottle, I'd think the same too, but actually it's a Welch's Sparkling NON-Alcoholic Red Grape Juice Cocktail. It's actually really good. Long time ago, I'd like to drink from the bottle and pretend that it was wine and I'd put in in a glass cup. I was crazy when I was 10." I said chuckling to myself. He chuckled. "Can I try?" "No!!!" I yelled like a child and hugged the bottle against my chest. Slender walked in. "Child, why are you drinking that?" He asked pinning at the drink. I sighed. "It's Welch's Sparkling NON-Alcoholic Red Grape Juice Cocktail." He nodded as he looked at it. I giggled. I took the cap off and drank from the bottle. I giggled to myself. I put the cap back on and walked into mine and BEN's room. He chased after me. I climbed onto his bed. He sighed. "You won't ever try alcohol will you?" He asked looking me dead in the eye. I shook my head no. "Good." he said. I grinned. I pulled him onto the bed with me. He grinned. He was pinning me. He let go of one of my hands so I could out the bottle on the night stand. He pinned both of my arms down and kissed me repeatedly. He trailed down my neck to my sweet spot. He nibbled on it. I moaned... "Are you ready?" He asked. "Well someone is excited." You said blushing a deep scarlet and looked away, grinning. "Hm?" He asked grinning. You nodded. If you don't like sexuality. Please look for another one, it's a lemon, but it's my first one. Please don't hate me!! ):) He pulled down my shorts, and took off my shirt. Leaving me in my panties and bra. He quickly locked the door. You grinned. He undressed. Leaving himself only in his boxers. You blushed madly. He climbed on the bed and sat by you. He hugged you, and unsnapped your bra and took off your panties. (Me, Author, 'I think she can undress herself!! BEN: Shut up! Me: You know you love me! BEN: Yeah...) (Lol) He pulled off his boxers. He put you on his lap. "U-Uh..." You mumbled. He looked at you with love and lust eyes. You nodded. He put his manhood in your womanhood. "BEENNNN~ Mmmmmm~" He grinned as you moaned. He picked you up and pinned you on the bed. He went back and forth. "BEEENNN~ Uuunnnngghhh~Mmmhhh~" You moaned again. He grinned. He was about to release. He took it out. "Oops..." You said. You kissed him. "Just wait..." He mumbled grinning, against the kiss. OKAY. I AM DONE. I TRIED, I DON'T WANT IT TOOOOOOO PHYSICAL. I WAS ACTUALLY BLUSHING TO MYSELF. I WAS CRACKING UP. LEGIT!! It's not over!! (You: YOU ASSHAT! Me: You're welcome. I know >:D ) Lol. I tricked you!! I am evil. You were on top this time. "Ooohhh~~~ Godd~~~" You moaned. He chuckled. And put his hands on your waist. Keeping you steady. (Lol) Your hair was in front of your face. You kept having to put your hair behind your ear. "I~ Fucking~ Hate~~~ But~~ Love~~~~ How~~ You~~ Talked~~ Me~~~ Into~~~ This~~ BEEENNN~" I moaned. I got off him. He picked me up quickly. He forgot to say he was about to release... Again. I sighed. "The train ride is over!!" I yelled. He chuckled. "I love you. I really do." He said. "I love you too." I said. He got dressed. I grabbed some new clothes and took a shower for awhile in the bathroom.

~30 Minutes Later~

"We. Are. NOT. Doing. That. Again." I mumbled. He chuckled. I giggled. "Lol." I said.

~A couple of months later~

~Narrative Point of View~

You and BEN were on a date, we were having a picnic at the waterfall. It was peaceful. You got up from your area and walked around the waterfall. He held your hand. But then let go. He got on one knee and took out a box, and opened it with the most beautiful ring you've ever seen. "Y/n... Will you marry me?" "..." "Y/n?" He asked worried. "YES!!!" You yelled. Joy over filled inside of you. "I love you!!" You squealed. "I love you too!" BEN said.

~1 Year Later~

You and BEN had a child. (Well, typically you had a child, he made it, you gave birth- You: Shut it you smart-ass. Me: Lol. :p ) Her name was Coraline. (Sadly, you can't pick the gender nor the name, if you don't like it, you can change it! :p ) You held Coraline in your arms. She slept so peacefully. You smiled. BEN walked in, "Hello Love." He purred and kissed you cheek. "Hello BEN." You kissed his cheek.

~The End~

_________________________________________
*CRIES HARD* I-I really didn't want to end it!! I l-love this s-story! I l-love you creeps! B-Bye!! CreepypastaLust, O-OUT!! *CRIES EVEN HARDER*
_________________________________________