~I'm yours and yours only~

~BEN's point of view~

I watched her get on my bed and sleep. It was peaceful. She looked like an angel. I love her so much. I don't imagine what I would do if I hurt her. I'd break down probably. She is my world. My life. The reason why she's still alive and no going insane at this moment is because she was different. She looked like she was so fragile that if I hugged her to tight she'd shatter. I climbed onto my bed without knowing it, but what I did know, and said was, "I'm yours and yours only...~" Dark looked at me with a perverted smile. "No. You can't try anything to her. If you know what I mean." I said. "You're no fun. Why not just kiss her already?" I blushed a bright pink thinking of when I kissed her the day she completely broke and shut down. "I already did. And it wasn't the punishment~" I said winking. He looked at me eyes widened just a tad. "Okay. Better keep her close. Or I'll take her~~~" "You won't do anything." I hissed. "Haha. That's what you think." He said chuckling. "No its what I know. She's not like that. Once she loves something, she doesn't let it go easily. ~Now the love is hanging by a thread~" I hissed. His eyes widened again. Just a tad. "When are you going to second base?" "I'm not gonna go there until I have to punish her. Again. I know she'll do something crazy but hilarious again." I chuckled. "Okay. Want me to do it? Or do you want her to do it herself?" "Herself." I said.
_________________________________________
Hey creeps! I would like to thank you for reading! I love you!! <3!! CreepypastaLust, OUT!
_________________________________________