Some changes Ch.12

*Your POV*

Wow, Snowdin seems a little dimmer than normal. Frisk had their "date" with Papyrus again and Sans and I went to Grillbys. We just so happened to enter when Grillby announced that he will start doing karaoke nights. Sans and I sat at a booth and Grillby came over to take our order. "We'll have the fries." He nodded and went to get them. "So, why the karaoke night?" "Grillby had been wanting to do this for a while but I guess he just decided to do it this time." "Oh.... are you going to sing?" "W-what?" Sans' face turned a light blue. He looked up at me. "Oh no, nonononononono! I'm not singing!" "Oh yes, yes you are!" Sans grabbed me and took me to the bar where Grillby was watching us. Grillby nodded and gave me a mic. Sans turned me around to face the rest of the diner. I was so nervous, my social anxiety made it hard for me to do anything in front of crowds. Sans looked at me and gave a comforting grin. I shyly smiled back. Grillby put a song on the record player he kept behind the counter, it was "Human" by Krewella.

*Play song*

Is anybody there?
Does anybody care
What I'm feeling?
I wanna disappear
So nobody can hear
Me when I'm screamin'

'Cause I could use a hand sometimes
Yeah, I could use a hand sometimes

They say pain is an illusion
This is just a bruise
And you are just confused
But I am only human
I could use a hand sometimes
I am only human [3x]

The night is bitter cold
I wonder if you know
That I'm sleepless
Waitin' like a ghost
When I need you the most
I go unnoticed

'Cause I could use a hand sometimes
Yeah, I could use a hand sometimes

They say pain is an illusion
This is just a bruise
And you are just confused
But I am only human
I could use a hand sometimes
I am only human [2x]

The weight of the world is pullin' me down
(Where are you now, where are you now?)
Every breath feels like I'm gonna drown
(Where are you now, where are you now?)
I'm the only one left alone on this Earth
Singin' this song but can't find the words

'Cause I could use a hand sometimes
Yeah, I could use a hand sometimes

They say pain is an illusion
This is just a bruise
And you are just confused
But I am only human

I could use a hand sometimes
I am only human

When I finished singing everyone looked at me like they just heard an angel grace their ears with her voice. I rubbed the back of my neck nervously. "Heh," I looked at Sans, he smiled. "You did great. I love your voice." "Oh, thanks I guess." I blush a bit. He grabs my hand and we walk back to the house. When we got there Papyrus and Frisk just finished their 'date' and Frisk was eating while Papyrus was looking for something. "Hey bro, what ya lookin for?" "OH, HELLO BROTHER, AND OTHER HUMAN! I AM LOOKING FOR MY OTHER GLOVE." "But bro, it's on your hand." Sans pointed to Papyrus' hand. "OH YES, I SEE IT NOW." Papyrus heads into his room and Frisk leaves to start their journey through the underground once again. Sans lays the couch and I sneak away and follow Frisk. "I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me the most Frisk." "Oh, it's ok, I know you were busy with work and all." They walk up to a fallen star and press save. "Heh, that's a little better." "Yeah, Frisk, be careful please? And don't forget, I'm here for you, you know that." They nod, hug me then continue walking while I head over to the patch of echo flowers from before.

I sing the same song from earlier but slower and it sounded more emotional. When I finished I headed back to the house and sat on the couch. Sans walked over and sat next to me, I snuggled up to him and fell asleep in his arms.