Chapter 5

Na'vi spoken
English spoken
____________________________________

Roxanne's POV

When I laid there in the uncomfortable bed in the station trailer, I had time to think about different things. These thoughts dragged me into sleep when it was almost morning. Before I fell into my dream world, I gazed around. There was only grey. And only outside, behind the two doors, which kept me safe from the toxic air, was a world full of colors. I wished I could stay here forever. And that I don't have to get back to the dying earth.

Tsu'tey's POV

I woke up to the rising sun. It was the day after the war. I remembered everything what happened. In the air and on the ground. The sounds of these metal things the humans controlled and the screaming of pain and cries of anger.
I also remembered everyone. Everyone who fought, who died and who helped ... the girl. The girl which saved my life and not just mine.And the girl who wanted to be trained.
I sighed.

'I guess it is time to wake her', I thought so I made my way to the place where she slept.

I walked quietly into the tent. And there I saw the most beautiful scene in the world. In the hammock laid the girl a little curled up. I walked to her and opened the hammock.
I now had a free view of her body. The Na'vi clothes suited her, like she was born to fit in our tribe.

When we first met, she wore these strange clothes which really weren't an advantage.

I sighed again and slightly touched her shoulders to wake her. But she just laid there. I took every detail of her body in. And then a thought hit me.

'Of course. She's one of the dreamwalkers', I thought.

My eyes gazed again over her sleeping body. A few minutes later I didn't realise that Mo'at had entered until she stepped to my side. But she wasn't alone. Jake and Neytiri were with her. I think they also wanted to check on her. Mo'at turned to the girl's injuries.

"The injuries will heal with time and proper care."

She turned to me.

"Before you begin with the hard training teach her the easiest things."

I nodded. All three went out and I was alone with her again.

No one's POV

Roxanne woke up with the dawn. Her eyes fluttered open. Her blue eyes gazed at the grey ceiling.

'Ugly ceiling', she thought.

She made a face.

'I hate colorless surroundings.'

Roxanne took a look outside and sighed. She grabbed a chocolate bar and walked to her link unit.

Roxanne's POV

I opened my avatar's eyes. My view was a bit dizzy so I blinked a few times. I laid in a hammock-like plant. I turned my head to my right side. There I saw a male figure leaning against the hammock sitting on some fur. I sat up and tried to caress his cheek. His eyelashes fluttered open and revealed his golden eyes. I tensed a little when his eyes locked with mine.
And before I knew it, I was on that fur he sat on, lying beneath him. He tackled my hands above my head with his right hand. His left hand caressed my right cheek. I immediately tensed when I looked in his golden orbs. I saw admiration and desire in them. His face slowly came closer to mine. Until we both closed our eyes and I felt soft lips on mine. It felt like a dream from which I would never want to wake.

____________________________________
That's it chapter 5 :-D
Two things:
First: Did you like it?
And Second: Do you have any plot ideas for me? ;-)