Chapter 6

"Na'vi spoken"
English spoken

____________________________________

Roxanne's POV

I woke up in the link unit.

'What are you doing, Roxy?', I asked myself.

Flashback

He tackled my hands above my head with his right hand. His left hand caressed my right cheek. I immediately tensed when I looked in his golden orbs. I saw admiration and desire in them. His face slowly came closer to mine. Until we both closed our eyes and I felt soft lips on mine.
It felt like a dream from which I would never want to wake.
His left hand moved down my neck to my chest, where he caressed my left breast. My body was totally numb.
I asked myself:

'What are you doing? You don't know him. You've met him just ... what? ... three days ago? Isn't it too early then for something like ... THAT?'

My mind slowly began to rebel.

I wished to be loved many times, I admit that, but... it is a bit too early now. I tried to reach out my hand, but it wasn't that simple. He was very strong, so I couldn't get my hands free. But then he had to break the kiss. We both had to breathe and before he could lean down again, I stopped him by saying:

"Wait!"

He stopped immediately. His eyes were filled with confusion. I have to say I love that look he gave me. It made me smirk. But his voice made my thoughts breaking away and bringing me back to my intention what I wanted to tell him.

"Listen, please. Don't be upset. I know you feel something for me. And I have to admit I do it too. My wish was always to be loved by someone and not just a short time. I know this must sound like I refuse all this feelings ... you are giving to me."

I sensed that his body was tensed.

"But you can relax, I don't mean it like that. You don't have to worry, I'm not a person like that. I just wanted to say that it's maybe a bit too early for me and that we should wait with it. And besides I'm not part of this world. I don't belong here like my brother maybe does."

I almost whispered the last two sentences. I was afraid of his reaction and what he could say. I had my head turned away. After a time of ... well ... it felt like hours, I saw a smile. My head snapped back, so I could look him in the eyes.

"You look cute when you smile."

When I said that he chuckled.
My face felt like it was burning. I bet it was redder than a tomato. But wait... my skin is blue and together with the red blushing it must be... purple. I grinned unknown to myself. He caught it, but his answer to my request broke my thoughts.

"I consider it both. Your wish and your request. But don't worry. If you really want to be a part of this world and my clan with your heart, then I will look forward to train you for Iknimaya. I go ask the Tsahik now when you would be ready. We don't want to get your injuries worse."

I smiled a little kid at christmas and it's birthday when it got presents. But wait! ... HIS clan? I didn't realise what expression I had on my face. At least it made him chuckle more.

"You can't wait for it, can you?" he asked with a big smile on his face.

"No, I can't", I replied with a grin.

He chuckled once more before he got up and helped me stand. He smiled again and slightly kissed my cheek.

"I see you at your first lesson, miss ... uuuuuh ..."

"Roxanne. But you can call me Roxy or Jessa or Jessie, my middle name is Jessica, some just say Jessa instead of the long name."

"Ok, miss Jessa. I will wait for you!"

Flashback end

When I remembered what he said ("If you really want to be a part of this world and my clan with your heart ..." )

'Oh my god! I got kissed by a clan leader, KISSED BY A CLAN LEADER!'

That fact totally freaked me out that I screamed. Luckily, there was no one there in the trailer. If there would have been someone, his or her ears would be dead. I still couldn't believe it.

'I got KISSED, ok girl, calm down. Calm down. Maybe it was a dream.'

At that thought I tensed.

'All that ... a dream?' I breathed in and out.

'Wow that really IS relaxing!'

I immediately felt better. Suddenly my hunger made itself noticeable. I decided that I would first eat and then think about... well... everything. You can't think without enough food for your thinking machine in your bubble head. I chuckled.

'Time for dinner!'

____________________________________

A/N: Well what do you think?A little bit too fast with the realtionship progress?

I wish you all a merry merry christmaaaaaas and we'll read eachother soon (I hope) *grin*

Have a joyful day!

:D