Chapter Five

Rosalind's outfit is the same as it was last chapter.

The Reckoning

Rosalind winced feeling the pain in her neck from being snapped

Rosalind winced feeling the pain in her neck from being snapped. "What are we doing here?" She looked to see the truck parked on the parking lot of Mystic Falls High School. 

Stefan groans sitting up. Rebekah looks at the siblings

"oh, they live"

"what happened?"

"You took a beating, my brother's been breaking your neck all afternoon. Quite the temper."

"Why did he bring us back to mystic falls?" Rosalind questioned.

"You can stop playing dumb now. it didn't take him long to figure out what you to have been hiding." Rebekah snaps.

Stefan slowly stands up "we're not hiding anything. I've done everything Klaus has asked me to."

"No, you just failed to mention that the doppelganger's still alive." Stefan silently stares at Rebekah.

Rosalind stands up next her brother "where is Klaus now?"

"With any luck, ripping that cow's bloody head off." after hearing that's Stefan attacks Rebekah both falling out of the truck.

"Where is she?" Stefan says full of rage on top of the blond original. Rebekah pushes him off and slams Stefan against the truck. She stabs him with a crowbar then snaps his neck, Rosalind jumps out of the truck.

"Ros, don't you try me." the blonde original threatens "you'll fail just like Stefan."

"See the thing is Rebekah, I'm not like my brother, I never fail." Rosalind pounces at Rebekah pushing her to the ground, throwing a punch at the original.

Rebekah catches her hand "nice try" she then slams Ros against the truck just as she did with Stefan.

"Okay, you're right I failed" Rebekah lowers her guard.

"Do what you have to do" she says with her hands behind her back. Rebekah went to snap Rosalind's neck but pauses to see Ros stabbed her with the crowbar Rebekah stares at her with wide eyes Rosalind smiles back as she snaps Rebekah's neck , the blonde original falls to the ground Rosalind crouches to look at Rebekah. "Oh, I'm sorry, what did you say about me failing?"

•••

Rosalind was walking down the hallway looking for Elena when she heard talking coming from the gym.

"Don't, Klaus. you don't have to hurt anybody."

"Oh, come on, love. of course I do."

"Shit" Rosalind vamp sped into the gym.